I know it ain't right

Jordan POV:

It's a little weird not talking to her. It's been a day.

I want to chat with her. It's been two days.

It's weird seeing her in the halls walking past me without acknowledging my presence. She ignores me every day. I don't know why. I always look at her expecting her to say something or to at least look at me, but I get nothing. All she does is turn her back on me and walk away in the opposite direction. It's been a week.

You could say I am attached to her. It just wouldn't be true. I am attached to everything about her, just not physically. It's been a week and a day.

Every day I am standing by my locker and chatting with my friends. And every day she walks by looking at me for a second, then adverting her attention to the trash cans. All I want to shout at her is, why are you ignoring me? But I don't. I'm too much of a coward. It's been a week and a few days.

I can hear the laughter and voices of my friends behind me. It tries to distract me, but it doesn't. It's been two weeks.

I don't even think that they notice that I tend to zone out now. They keep talking with each other only a few times asking me to speak. The only person I feel that even knows that I'm acting weirdly is Emma. It's been two week and a few days.

I guess I miss her. Sometimes I catch myself staring at her just on her phone. And me being the dumbo that I am, I hope that she's writing a message to me. But no icon pops up on my screen. That is expected. Yet I want to believe that she's writing to me. And now, I'm even using the nicknames that she gave me. Dumbo. It's been three weeks.

-

I'm tired of ignoring her or something like that. I just want to chat with her again and read her sarcastic messages. So, hoping that she replies, I send her a message. It's as basic as it gets.

JordanOliver: we haven't chatted in weeks.

Then I sit there in silence while I wait for her response. If she even does respond.

I think that this is the longest chapter I've written for this story so far

I think that this is the longest chapter I've written for this story so far. :) hope you enjoy.