Drag my feet

ThePanda_101: I AM JUST A GIRL STANDING IN FRONT OF A BOY, ASKING HIM TO LOVE HER

JordanOliver: ???

ThePanda_101: Notting Hill.

JordanOliver: if you're a bird, I'm a bird.

ThePanda_101: The Notebook.

JordanOliver: yup.

ThePanda_101: I like the book more.

ThePanda_101: I'll never let go, Jack. I promise.

JordanOliver: The Titanic

JordanOliver: my only love sprung from my only hate

ThePanda_101: Romeo and Juliet.

ThePanda_101: can we stop with quotes? I'm a little bad at memorizing some. . .

JordanOliver: then lets do a contest of coming up with cheesy love quotes :)

JordanOliver: I'll go first.

JordanOliver: I love you sometimes, but I hate you sometimes. I care for you, and then I don't. Everything has an end. Sometimes it just doesn't seem near, but it's always there.

ThePanda_101: are you sure you didn't search that up from the internet?

ThePanda_101: When you are drowning, call for help. I'll be there. When you are dying, call for me. I'll be there. When you are ordering pizza, I'm already there stealing all of your food.

JordanOliver: that's so me 😂

ThePanda_101: glad to know that I am preferred over a boring day of nothing.

JordanOliver: I'm not boring! I could be chatting with ten other girls right now, and I'm chatting with you!

ThePanda_101: first, are you chatting with your girlfriend while you are chatting with me?

JordanOliver: what? No

ThePanda_101: I can see on your account 😑

JordanOliver: that's not creepy at all

ThePanda_101: non, imbecile! (No you moron) (French)

JordanOliver: stop texting back in a different language.

ThePanda_101: aber ich will (but I want to) (German)

JordanOliver: just stop.

ThePanda_101: nein. (No)

JordanOliver: stop. Not the German.

ThePanda_101: schade (too bad)

JordanOliver: well aren't you a party?

ThePanda_101: ja. Jetzt tschüss (yes. Now bye)

(ThePanda_101 has logged out)

I deleted a chapter I wrote before this one, I felt it wasn't good enough and that I didn't pester you with enough of my German SKRILLS

I deleted a chapter I wrote before this one, I felt it wasn't good enough and that I didn't pester you with enough of my German SKRILLS. YOU ARE SO WELCOME.