With my head down low

River POV:

I miss him a little. . . It's been one day since we have Instagram chatted.

I'm bored. I had nothing to do but chat with him. He made my life more interesting. It's been two days we haven't chatted.

I miss his stupidity. It's been three days.

I miss calling him a smurf and his SSSSSUUUUPPPPPEEEERRRRR lame comebacks. It's been a week.

I miss him. But I can still look back at our old chats. And I am reminded of how incredible of a idiotically funny person he is. But mostly, I am reminded of how amazing our conversations were. All because of me. It's been one week and a few days.

I miss him. That's all there is to it. It's been two weeks.

I can barely look at him in the halls. He is talking to all of his popular friends with a few nice chicks. And Cheryl just hanging around trying to get closer to him by pushing through the crowd. It doesn't work. And neither did Operation Love River / ROLL. I don't want to look at him. I'm just sad. I just miss him. It's been two weeks and a few days.

It's funny. When he actually does message me, I get annoyed and want to escape right away. But when he doesn't 'text' me back, I want to shake him in front of the whole school and shout at his face for him to reply to me. It's been three weeks.

-

When I get the first message from him in a long time, I see the chance and jump on it. I reply in the most me way possible. . .

JordanOliver: we haven't chatted in weeks

ThePanda_101: aww. You missed me? 😘

This gives a little bit of insight to the characters

This gives a little bit of insight to the characters. The next chapter will be of how Jordan felt with the separation.