Still bleeds

River: BOLD

Jordan: ITALICS

"I STARED UP AT THE SUN"

"I need to know this why?"

"SHUT UP. THOUGHT OF ALL THE PEOPLE, PLACES AND THINGS I'VE LOVED"

"Okay???"

"YOU CAN FEEL THE LIGHT START TO TREMBLE, WASHING WHAT YOU KNOW OUT TO SEA. . ."

"What are you doing?"

"YOU CAN SEE YOUR LIGHT OUT OF THE WINDOW TONIGHT."

"Huh? I'm confused."

"I would have never guessed that you were confused! So shocking. It's not like you haven't made it obvious the last few times you spoke."

"IF I LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT, IT'LL BE BY YOUR SIDE. IF I LOSE MYSELF TONIGHT. . ."

"If I lose myself tonight, it'll be you and I. . ."

"YAY! You finally found out what the song was!!!"

"Of course I did."

"But you didn't give a reason how."

"Well I won't, because if I do then you'll laugh and call me dumb."

"Good point. That sounds like me, just lamer and coming from a victim's mouth."

"So. . ."

"You are dumb."

"Well that escalated quickly."

"Not really. I really need to tell you something."

"Okay. Tell me."

". . ."

"I can hear your heavy breathing, just tell me!"

"I-I. . . I don't know how to say this. . . But. . . I. . . I am dying. . ."

"*coughs* WHAT?!"

". . ."

Silence.

"WHAT THE HECK. TAKE ME TO THAT PLACE RIGHT NOW. I WILL GO THERE AND I WILL PUSH PEOPLE ASIDE TO SEE YOU."

"BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I was kidding dude, but this piece of evidence proves you undying love for me!!!"

"YOU ARE SO EVIL."

"You are just annoyed that I found my piece of evidence! YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME YOU LOVE ME!!!!"

"I. Hate. You."

"Now we both know that that isn't true, after all, I just found evidence of your little crush toward me. Winkidy wink wink."

"Why are you saying winkidy wink wink?"

"How else are you supposed to know that I'm winking?"

"Fair point."

"SEE! YOU AGREE WITH ME. YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN NOT STAY MAD AT ME FOR EVEN A FEW MINUTES. YOU LOVE ME."

"No. I. Don't."

"Whatever you say. Winkidy wink wink"

"Shut up."

"No thanks."

😉 it annoys me that I can't use emojis while typing the calls!!!