Eleven

Next morning Barry arrived to the labs to find it emtpy. He smiled to himself as he thought of the  night before. After a long while they had finally had a good night. They may have drunk a little too much but he was fine since he couldn't get drunk. Once in the room, the though of the noise and Caitlin's behaviour came back. He walked over to the table where he has found her and looked around to see what could have caused the noise. Then he head someon approaching and looked up to find Caitlin standing there. 

"Oh thank god you're here. We can at least now start with our research on this all. Have you had a chance to talk to Cisco and H.R?" 

Barry stopped when he notice Caitlin just standing there with eyes wide open. She didn't move or say anything but stood there studying him. 

"You ok?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I'm... Im sorry that's just rude of me but it's just how did you get in here?" 

"Very funny, i know it's been a while since you have seen me come early but I have come here before you all." 

"And who exactly are you? I'm Dr Caitlin Snow and who are you and what do you do here?"

Barry stopped and looked up at Caitlin. If this was a joke, it wasn't funny and it wasn't the best time to be joking about something like it. He looked in her eyes and saw that she was looking at her with a blank face. She didn't have that same warm and caring in her eyes but rather a questioning and unfamiliar look. 

"Caitlin, it's not funny. You know who I'm and we have worked together for over three years."

Caitlin laughed at that and then stopped when she saw that he wasn't. "Maybe you have hit your head or something or something is wrong with you. I have never seen you in my life and I don't even know your name and you want me to believe that we know each other for three years." 

Barry couldn't believe what was happening. He couldn't explain what was happening. She was fine yesterday and now suddenly everything wasn't right.

                              //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Man, we shouldn't have had so much to drink. It was a fun night and it was good to just hang out and bond as a team but the  morning after isn't fun," complained Cisco.

H.R and he came out of the elevator and made their way to the Cotex. They arrive to find Barry and Caitlin sitting in different corner of the room. They were talking to even making eye contact. 

"What happened here?" Asked H.R.

"Dr Wells... How... You were in a wheelchair and but what is going on?" Asked Caitlin as panic rose in her voice. 

"Wow, Caitlin what are you going on about." 

"Cisco, you are the only that I hasn't lost it."

"Caitlin what is wrong. Barry can you explain."

"I was hoping that you could. This morning she came and she can't remember  who I'm. I tried to tell her that we have worked together for three years but she didn't believe me and then she refused to even talk to me till you came. Cisco I'm worried  about her." 

"What's the last thing you do remember?" 

"Not you too Cisco. Why do you keep asking me what I remember last. It's you guys who are saying crazy things. I know after the particle accelerator exploded out lives changed and we all lost so much but this isn't how to deal with it." 

"You really think that all three of us are pretending to be something else rather than one person." 

"Cisco, she still thinks that the particle accelerator exploded recently. She doesn't remember the last three years," said Barry. "What is happening to her?" 

"Honestly, I don't even know what caused this. I will have to do some tests and see if there is any injuries that she sustained and we missed."

Barry watched helplessly at Caitlin. It killed him to know that there wasn't anything he could do to stop this or even figure out what happened. 

                             //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Wow Allen what's gotten into you?" Asked Juilian when Barry came at the labs and threw his folder he  was holding.

"Like we didn't have enough problems, now we have another. Something is wrong with Caitlin. She can't remember anything after the explosion." 

"What, what explosion?" 

"The particle accelerator, as in three years ago. The same explosion that game me my powers, killed her husband and even through all that brought us together as team Flash."

"I... I don't know whT to say. Cisco will be able to determine what happened right. Maybe for this we will need actual doctors." 

"I don't care what we have to do but this all is scaring me. I can't do what I do without her. She is an important part of the team and she doesn't need this." 

"Allen this isn't your fault. You don't even know what is wrong. For all we know it's not even something major." 

Barry sat down and tried to calm his mind down. With all that was happeneing be didn't like the idea of Caitlin getting hurt. He couldnt stand the whole idea of Caitlin not even knowing who he was. They were so close and now suddenly hearing Caitlin question him bout who he was painful. She was the one person who was by his side no matter what. He had to make her remember.