Fourteen

Julian entered the Cotex and found Cisco working on device that they had found from Amanda. Talking to her had turned out to be a dead end since she wasn't in the talking mood. They were now back to square one.

"Any luck on finding out what exactly did they do to her?" asked Julian.

"No, the design is so complicated. If they weren't creating them to steal and harm people than I would actually would have loved to work with them," joked Cisco.

Looking up, he saw Julian looking around the lab. "You looking for Caitlin?" questioned Cisco.

Julian nodded and shied away. "Its hard not being able to help her. She is the one that brought me to this place and made me feel part of the team and I already let her down by not being able to help her with Killer Frost and now this."

"Don't be hard on yourself. Barry is the same right now. He is blaming himself about how he was unable to save her from this. The hard part is that so far it doesn't look like an attack from metahuman but a device that we could have stopped," said Cisco.

"I know and I get where Allen is coming from. I think we just got so used to the idea of metahumans and enemies from the future that we stopped to look close to home," added Julian.

"It doesn't help now that Barry has another issue to deal with when he is running out of options on saving Iris from Savitor. He has so many responsibilities on him and now this."

"I think he is taking on too much. Maybe it will be better if he lets this go and lets us deal with it while he finds a way to save Iris. Maybe we can find a way to reverse this and get Caitlin's memory back," suggested Julian.

Cisco looked at him confused. How could Julian be doubting Barry. "I know that you haven't been working with him for as long as we have and that he makes a lot of mistakes. He doesn't things without thinking at times and we all have suffer the consequences but we are a team and ill stand by his side no matter what," said Cisco.

"Yeah and where has it gotten us all. Caitlin doesn't remember anything for the past 3 years, he created Flashpoint and changed everyone's lives."

Cisco stopped at this and thought back about how much Barry's creating of Flashpoint had changed their lives. "We all had to make small sacrifices for the better good. Barry has also made many sacrifices," added Cisco.

Before Julian could respond, he saw Caitlin come in with lunch. She looked the same and you couldn't even tell that she had lost the last 3 years of her life. She stopped and looked at Julian and waited for him to respond.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" asked Julian.

"I said, I'm Dr Caitlin Snow and I'm sorry if I don't remember you. Do you work here? Are you part of Team Flash?" whispered Caitlin.

Julian smiled at this and nodded.

"Ok, you two have fun talking, I think I need to go down to the labs. I may have found a way to reverse this," interrupted Cisco.

He left leaving Julian and Caitlin alone in the Cotex. "So do you also posses abilities that is impossible like The Flash or are you a normal being like me?' asked Caitlin. She put down the food and started to look through the police scanner. 

"No, I specialise in metahumans, I don't posses any abilities," laughed Julian. "And as for you, you are far off from being normal. You posses an exceptional ability that when able to control can make you a powerful individual," added Julian.

"Wait what," said Caitlin as the smile wiped off her face. "I...I have abilities."

Julian looked at her as he saw the shock on her face spread. She looked at him as if searching for answers.

"I...im sorry but I thought that Barry would have told you about Killer Frost. That's why you wear that necklace."

Caitlin pulled out the necklace and tears formed in her eyes. "Why did you call me Killer Frost. What m I able to do?" she asked.

"it isn't my place. You need to discuss this with Barry. I honestly don't know what are the origins of your powers and it happened after Barry created Flashpoint to save his mother." Julian gathered his things quickly and left Caitlin alone in the Cotex.

Caitlin was now surrounded by anger, confusion and fear. Why would they all hide this information from her was Barry really responsible for whatever happened to her. She picked up her phone and called Barry. Within seconds he was there standing next to her.

"Hey what's wrong. You sounded scared on the phone. Everything ok?" asked Barry as he came to a holt.

"Why didn't you tell me? M I a monster that needs to be kept away? Why m I called Killer Frost?" yelled Caitlin as tears ran down her face.

Barry looked at her in shock. He wasn't sure what to say. It had taken him by surprise. Caitlin watched Barry waiting for answers. She couldn't believe that this guy who everyone claimed to be her closet friend had lied. Even though she couldn't remember him, she had felt a connection. He was the last person she thought would lie or hide things from. Yet they stood there face to face both not knowing what to say.

Barry in shock and Caitlin with tears running down her face. Both silent.