Twenty Five

Let's starts by taking this time to comment on new pics of Flash. I still haven't watched the new episode but with the pictures coming out on Instagram I'm dying here. Pictures of Killer Frost suited up, and I must say that outfit looks good and Danielle is killing it in it. And the also the fact that she is now going to work with Savitar... Come on Barry save her. Overall, the new pictures and even the new spoiler pictures from finale are keeping me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to know more.

Please share your thoughts... Also who do you think Savitar is? My guess... At the end of this chapter...

                           //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Iris stood at the end of the corridor watching as Barry comforted Caitlin. She couldn't hear what they were saying but she knew that whatever it was it had made Caitlin really upset. 

"You ok here?" Asked Juilain startling her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What's going on there?" She asked back. 

"Caitlin knows the whole truth now. She knows that Barry has been forced on saving your life and that she was the reason why he got sidetracked. She also isn't too happy about finding her fate," explained Juilain. 

Iris watched back. She never wanted to be the reason to be coming in between Caitlin and Barry. They were so close and willing to do anything for each other. She had saved his life so many times and even though he had saved her life many times as well, she needed her more right now. Maybe getting her memory back and helping her is was the key to stoping and changing the future, even saving her life.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Juilain. "I know that it's not my place to say but we really need to make saving your life a priority as we are now running out of time." 

"Maybe the best way to save me is to let me go." 

"What?" 

"I mean think about it. Why is he coming after me. There must be a reason why. We know that he wants Flash... I mean Barry to pay for something and taking away what is important to him is going to change who flash is in the future. That's what he wants." 

"I'm sorry Iris but it's hard to follow what you are getting  at," said Juilain confused.

"Barry saw what is going to be like in that future glimpse of his. Maybe me not being that important person to him is the way to go. We have been looking at small thing that we can chnage that would change the big future but we didn't even see what was right in front of us. I need to stay way from Barry. Maybe it is time for us to break up and change the course of this future path." 

"Iris you do realise what you are saying right. We don't even know that if that would make a differnce. You guys have already changed one thing but accepting to marry each other." 

"That's not enough Juilian. I wish it could have been that simple and having Barry worry about me when he goes up against Savitar, he won't be focused." 

"You there is a way that he can stop Savitar and save your life. He just need the right kind of help. I'm not saying that Wally won't be a help but he needs someone that according to Barry has helped him once with Savitar," said Juilian.

Iris looked at him with confusion. She tried to think back to who could possibly they have forgotten to help them take Savitar down. 

                       //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"How bad is Killer Frost? I mean the name makes her sound horrible but what is she really capable of?" Asked Caitlin. 

Cisco and Barry exchanged glances but stayed quiet. Caitlin saw this and she rolled her eyes. 

"If you don't tell me, I can always just rip of this necklace and find out. I believe that she is going to be 'at large' in the near future," said Caitlin sarcastically. 

"Never joke about that. I have seen first hand what she is going to be like. And also saw a battle between Killer Frost and Me. I never want it to come down to me having to fight my closet friend," exclaimed Cisco.

"We won't let it come to that. We have to find a way to use this all to our advantage. There must be a way to get your memeory back and still have time to fight Savitar."

"Barry, please I'm fine," lied Caitlin. "It's time for you to focus on Iris and stopping Savitar. I mean you still have no idea who this person is and how you are suppose to fight it." 

"Caitlin is right. We have had so much time to figure out who this person is behind the mask yet something has come up and we have been side tracked. It time for us to buckle down and work through this," said HR. 

He came into the cortex and sat down. He looked at them and watched them blankly. 

"What I'm sorry but im sort of tired to waiting to see what happens. I say we start to strike back. He is powerful but we can match that. Just need training," smiled HR. 

"We have Wally and you. We can get Gypsy or Jesse if needed but the main thing is getting you ready. We know it has to be you who at the end has to face up to him. Like Juilian said, you need to learn to out run him," explained Cisco.

"That's all easy to say but with this short time how m I suppose to run faster. I also need to figure out what he meant by the other thing." 

"What are you talking about?" Asked Caitlin. 

"I don't know why he wants to destroy me but he is willing to hurt everyone that I care about," explained Barry.  Barry thought back to the warning that he had given him, 'one shall fall... One will suffer fate worse than death... One will betray you..."

Caitlin put a hand on Barry's shoulder snapping him back to reality. 

"Who do you think it is? I mean there must have been someone that you would have though of. You said he is a speedster, who do you know has that ability other than you?" 

Barry gave a small smirk. "Funny enough, I have come across many speedster. But I have managed to beat them yet this isn't the same. I... I can't seem to beat him and once he came to killing me but then..." Barry stopped.

"But then what. How did you survive. Maybe we can use that way in someway and help you beat him," said Caitlin with excitement in her vioce. 

"We can't. It is too dangerous," replied Barry. "I can't ask that in order to save someone else's life. That would be selfish of me." 

Caitlin looked confused. Why would he refuse. He had once nearly managed to out do Savitar yet now he was holding something  back again. She turned to HR and Cisco who looked uncomfortable. They knew the answer and she wasn't going to give up until they told her.

                     //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

My guess is that Savitar is either Cisco or Ronnie. Because I have seen the bit where Caitlin finds out who he is and the way she reacts. She easily accepts to work with him so that means it's someone that she trusts. Ronnie she loved and fully trusted him. Cisco well they have been friends for so long that she is willing to do anything for him. 

I also thought maybe Barry himself... She is also willing to and has said many times... She will do anything  for Barry... 

Your thoughts please... Can't wait to see finally who he is and see Killer Frost fight the Flash (and how Barry is going to save Caitlin from this all).