Fifty Three

"Right on time to see your girlfriend die... by your own hands," called Savitar.

Barry turned around and found him standing at the top of the stairs with Iris. She had panic and fear in her eyes yet she remained calm. Sweat beads were forming on her forehead but she stayed by Saivtar's side.

"What could have possibly happened to me that would have led me through a path like this. I was always around people that I love and I always only wanted to do good for this City," commented Barry.

"There is never a true hero. We are always looking for something and there is always something that we are hiding from. For us my friend it was always the loss that we faced. Like Killer Frost and Caitlin Snow... you also had a battle inside you," explained Savitair. "You always pushed away your anger and frustration inside, only holding onto the hope and love of those around you. I'm that anger and hate inside you."

"How can that possibly happen or be true?"

"When you created the FlashPoint... you changed everyone's destiny and in that process you also created an alter ego... Me. I managed to side with you and when you came back, all I needed was the Philosopher's Stone to be released from Speedforce which I would be trapped in the future. So I decided why wait to be trapped and to become the God that I'm to be... I decided to rush the process."

There was still a huge gap in this all. Barry couldn't get over the fact that he could have possibly let so much hate and anger build up in him that this could happen. Yes, watching his dad die and repeatedly watching his mum being killed wasn't an easy thing to let go. Especially when he knew that he could save them both.

"Then why are do you need Caitlin? She has nothing to do with this all," yelled Barry. He realised that the anger in his voice.

"She has everything to do with this. She is the one that will make sure that this all goes as it has been planned. You never appreciated her, well not until she was gone," laughed Savitar. "The one person that you truly care for and love has to die right in front of you... so that you can break completely and I can be born. I will raise from the anguish and sorrow of yours."

                        //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Looks like this is it. Caitlin isn't coming and soon Savitar will succussed in killing Iris and completely breaking Barry," said Joe.

"The Bazooka will work right? I mean I know that it wasn't tested and all but still it has everything and it will trap him," asked Julian still unsure about the whole plan.

"I don't know. I mean according you all, I have managed to create a weapon that I would have in another 4 years time. I didn't have all that information. So right now I'm 85% sure that this can actually work," wished Tracy.

"Come on Caitlin... no matter how much Killer Frost seems to think we don't care... we care. Barry needs you and we are running out of options," said Julian.

"Wait, are we now want her here? I thought we didn't. Firstly as we don't know what the bazooka will have on her and second... well she wants to kill us," asked HR confused.

"Well, yeah both really. If Barry has managed to get Caitlin to realise the truth that we all care than she can be an asset and if not than another way to die," whispered Joe.

                            //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

In the distance, on the hill top Killer Frost watched over the trees at the small ant like figures of Savitar, Iris and Barry. It was going down any time now and she was standing here not sure what she wanted. She kept running what Flash had said in her mind but then ignoring it she thought of what Savitar had said.

"So you have decided that you want Killer Frost to win. You don't want to even give Caitlin a chance," came a familiar voice.

Killer Frost turned around found Vibe standing there. He wasn't alone, Gypsy was next to him and they both looked at her with disappointment and sadness in their eyes.

"I gave her a chance... Didn't work out. She turned out to be too weak. She was willing to believe everything that you all said," responded Killer Frost with sacrarium in her voice.

"I know that we haven't been the best support for you but that doesn't change the fact that we love you and want to help you. We can find a way to get you back and make sure that Killer Frost won't hurt anyone."

"Come on... Cisco. You want me to believe that after all this time, you can find a cure for me. Wait, you are only saying that because you think that I can help you save Iris... once again its all about her."

"I don't want to hurt you. We both know what is coming. It's something that I want to avoid as I don't want you to get hurt."

"Trust me... I'm not the one that will get hurt," warned Killer Frost.

"Caitlin, you don't have to choose a path like your doppelgänger from other Earth's. You are a strong person who can change the cycle," pleaded Gypsy.

"I'm done doing what everyone wants me to do. It hasn't gotten me anywhere... I still m standing here alone... begging to finally belong somewhere where I can actually be part of. Somewhere I don't have to be scared. Enough talk... time for some action," she laughed.

She raised her hands and smoke radiated from her hands. She flicked her hands and an ice crystal flew across and hit Gypsy in the arm. She flicked back in pain. Cisco was a little preoccupied with this and that's when Killer Frost stroked again. With all the energy that she had she aimed her hands at Cisco. Rays of bright white smoking beams came in his directions.

So this was it? Vibe and Killer Frost showdown that he had been dreading all this time was here. He was going to have to fight his best friend... In a swift motion... Vibe also fought back.... The environment was cold and bright from the power battle.