Thirty Eight

Barry sat alone staring at the envelope. He rethought about what Oliver had said. He finally opened it and a disk slide out. There was nothing else in in the envelope. He went up to the Cotex and found it to be empty. Looking at the time he realised that it had been so late. He entered the disk and watched as it loaded. 

At first the screen was empty. He could see it was someone's house as he could make out the sofa in the background. Then slowly she appeared. 

"Hi Barry... Wow I thought making a video would be much easier then leaving a note but now I'm not sure. There are so many things that I wish I could come right out and say but I... I don't even know if this will ever come to a point where you would have to get this. I'm leaving this with Felecity and it she has given this to you that means that she won. What I have been fearing has come true and Killer Frost lives. I have feared about this since I knew about my abilities after the flashpoint. And I also know that you blame yourself for eveything that went wrong after the flashpoint. Maybe some part of me also blamed you because that's what Killer Frost said and she is still part of me." 

Caitlin paused as she looked away. Barry could tell that she was crying. She wiped away the tears and continued...

"There isn't anyone to blame for what has happened. You never asked to be the Flash but you have come a long way. You have scarificed so much yourself and I can't even imagine the things that you have been through to get to this point. I believe in you and I know that even if I have become Killer Frost, I will never stop having trust in you and What you can achieve. At times you may feel like you are at the worst, but also remember... You were chosen by that lightening. No matter what happens, never forget what we have done and please dont let people remember me as Killer Frost. Keep fighting. At least that way I deep down know that Caitllin Snow had something to do with who you have become," said Caitlin. 

"Barry we do not know what the future holds and even if you go into the future, it is not set in stone. We still in the present hold the key and can change what happens. We hold our own fate. I do believe in destiny... I do but only the one that we make happen."  

Barry hadnt realised that he also had tears in his eyes. He watched the blank screen. Even though she wasn't here, she still knew what to say to him. As hard of a time he was having with this all, he wasn't going to let it end here. She was right. They have their own fate in their hands and as for destiny, Killer Frost wasn't going to be her's. 

                              //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"I still don't fully understand how this works and quite frankly I don't actually care. I do wonder what has to happen to have the most pure person who only wanted to protect turn into this... Monster," said Killer Frost. 

She paced around the warehouse. Savitar had explainede everything to her and yet she still was having a hard time digesting the whole ordeal. 

"All you have to know for now is that we are going to destroy Barry Allen in order for Savitar to raise. In order to do that... Iris West must die. You have been through a lot and that so called team has never put you first. Because you never belonged there, you are more valuable than they can ever imagine."

Savitar walked to Killer Frost and slowly ran his fingers over her hand. Goosebumps and a chill ran through her spine. She didnt know why but his touch rose a deep feeling inside her. 

"It's hard to believe what you want to achieve because everytime I look at you I see Barry. Even now," she said in a whisper. 

"I may have the same face as him, but I'm nothing like him. You aren't the only one that was neglected but him. Being him isn't an easy task either." 

Savitar stood so close to her That she could see the lines in his face. See the marks and the anger that he held towards The Flash. She was about to step back when he held her shoulders and squeezed them tight. 

"He... He never gave you the credit that you deserved. I don't get how he never saw what was right in front of him for so long. He wanted Iris so much that he let something so beautiful get away. He fights hard to protect the one perosn that he can't save and let the thing that could be saved get away," said Savitar. 

What is said didn't make any sense to her. She tried to figure out what he was going on about when Savitar moved even more close together. 

"Like I said, I would appreciate you as you are more than just a pretty face." 

And before she could respond, Savitar filled the little space and kissed her. Killer Frost tried to move back but then stopped. Her mind kept telling her to push him away but her heart didn't. Giving into the moment, she kissed him back. 

There was nothing gentle about the way they kissed but rather it was rougH. If it was possible, there was sparks flying everywhere. Killer Frost ran her hands through is hair and she could feel his hands going up and down her back and one hand was no on her face. 

They finally broke apart and she was breathless... At that moment she couldn't think of anything other than the kiss and Savitar. She looked into his eyes and saw something  other than anger. He was also taken aback by this kiss the spark that they shared.