Sixty Four

Hey, just want to let you know that this fanfiction is coming to an end soon. That doesn't mean that I don't still appreciate the comments and feedback are being felt. I love reading them and they motivate me to write more. So please continue to provide feedback. Also I would like to say that I have once again started writing a mystery named 'Dying Secrets' which I'm begging you guys to give it a chance and read it. Please. I'm struggling to get readers and I don't know how to promote it. 

Also keep lookout for new SnowBarry and Olicity  fan-fiction coming soon after this one. Thanks. 

                        //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"Ok, I think I know that face. It's usually the kind that Cisco makes when his mind is going into over drive and he has a plan being cooked," smiled Joe breaking the silence. 

"I...I don't know what this plan is worth but I think I may have out solution," said Tracey. "I know that your abilities aren't strong enough to open the portal to the speed force...  But about Gypsy's?"

"I don't know what you are getting  at. Yes out abilities allow us to jump from earths and time and places but speed force is not even in our league. It's a prison for speedsters," added Cisco confused. 

"I'm not asking her to open it alone... She is going to be my energy source. We can use the bazoka and power it up with her vibing power. It is a long short but it may work just long enough to get it open for them to jump back through," explained Tracey. 

At first Cisco went silent as he processes the plan through. "We will be ripping open a portal which will be just like the normal portal jump but the energy from the bazoka will be confused to think that it's a speedster or the philosophers stone making a whole... Genius Tracy... Why didn't I think if that," cheered Cisco. 

"Ok guys I have no idea what you just discussed but the cheering must mean that we have a plan to get them back... Because we don't know what the speed force will do to Cailtin, even if she is Killer Frost," Iris said with concern. 

"Let's get to work, I'll contact Gypsy to come here asap." 

                               //~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

"You are right Jay. This place may be sucking the life out of me, it may be killing me inside and soon I'll be dead. But you are wrong about one thing. I'm not going to let Barry be stuck in a place like this. I came here for a reason and I will make sure that it is done. I don't care what you say or do," protested Killer Frost. 

She grabbed Barry's hand and with seconds, he picked her up and started to run. They finally stopped which felt like seconds and Lokoking around, she realised that it was the cotex. 

"It's funny how this place looks exactly like the real one. Last time I was here, I nearly tried to kill you all..." 

"It was my fault that you were even in that position." 

Killer Frost let out a sigh. She looked around to face Barry and she saw the deep concern and guit on his face. 

"Normally I would admit that yes this all is your fault. Especially since you are the reason why I'm here. Everything  that you did was your selfishness and that you didn't even consider what will happen to others around you. I'm glad that you finally accept this this all is your fault." 

"Ok you really don't need to make me feel any worse. I already know that I screwed everything up," said Barry. 

"I'm not the best person to talk you about this all. Maybe she can help you put better."

For the first time since Caitlin and Killer Frost kept exchanging, Barry truly felt relived. Killer Frost closed her eyes and when she opened them, her eyes slowly turned back to brown whil here hair also turned to its usual brown. Her lips turning from cold blue to its natural shade of pink. There finally in front of Barry stood Cailtin Snow. 

Barry gave her a huge smile and without even receiving a response, he grabbed her and pulled her close and gave her a hug. At first she didn't do anything as she tried to take everything in. Then she raised her hands and hugged him back. 

Even though they didn't have time or this wasn't the place, the didn't care. At that moment all was good and was as it was meant to be. They held onto each other and time stopped. Slowly hesitating they pulled apart. 

"Caitlin... I don't know... I'm sorry about everything that happened. It's all my fault. You are here because of me," started Barry. 

Caitlin just calmly placed her finge on his lips and smiled. "I told you from day one... We are a team. I do everything that I do, for the team and you. No one forced me come in here but I chose to. I couldn't let you keep punishing  yourself. Yes you made a mistake but one mistake shouldn't  define the rest of your life." 

Barry cupped her face with his hands and couldn't let go. Be wanted to stay this way. 

"Caitlin, seeing you lying at there dying. I couldn't just sit there letting that happen. You did what you did because of Savitar and it was my fault."

"So to punish yourself you decided to give in to the speed force. You didn't even think what would happen when I woke up? How I would react or if I would be able to forgive myself. How could I let you go without letting you know how I feel," said Caitlin. Now tears were falling out of her eyes and she no longer could hold it back. 

"I... I didn't think about that. It was hard to think seeing you like that. Seeing that way just made me hate myself. How could I have been so stupid? I was so forcused on saving Iris because I thought that losing her would... I didn't even think about how losing the person that I loved would change my life. That also included losing you." 

"Barry, we can't live in the past. Not when we want to move forward. We have been through too much to let something like this come in the way. I don't blame you even though she does. Losing the person you love isn't easy and I know that feeling. I lost Ronnie once and I can't lose someone else I care about."

"Cailtin.. I don't know how much of what Killer Frost said, but you were and are never alone. There are people who love and care for you too deeply. Cisco, HR, Iris, Joe... And..." Barry paused at this and letting go of Caitlin he continued, "me. Cailtin it took me so long to realise that I love you. And not in the way that Cisco loves you  but... I  can't image what I would do without you. That moment that when Savitar was about to kill Iris didn't hurt me then the time when I saw you lying there dying. I..." 

But before he could continue, he felt a hand on his shoulders and turning around he felt a warm hand on his face. Caitlin was standing so close to him and without another word, she closed the space between them and kissed him. At first she gently kissed him and Barry pulled her even closer. She put her hands around his neck and so did he. The kiss turned more passionate from gentle.... Time once again stopped and they didn't care what was coming next... 

...Because they were together at that moment...