Chapter 8. Getaway

Chapter 8.

December 7, 2012.

"Edi, can I take off the blindfold yet?" I asked impatiently.

"Just about. " he replied and a moment later the car glided to a halt. I heard Edi get out and he came around to help me out of the car. He held my hand and led me a couple of steps forward.

"You can take it off now." He said and I could here the smirk in his voice.

"Perv." I whispered elbowing him in the ribs, but I still took off the blindfold.

I blinked a couple of times to adjust to the bright light. In front of me was a shiny, white jet.

I gasped. "I don't understand, what is going on?" I asked, I knew that the jet wasn't for me, but I also knew the chances of me flying it or even flying in it were very slim.

"We are going to New York. Merry Christmas!" Edi said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"You're kidding me." I said with my jaw hanging open like an idiot.

"No, I am not." He gave me a small squeeze before he let go and pulled me to the staircase and onto the small aircraft. We sat down on a small couch and he pulled my legs across his lap like usual.

"So what is actually happening?" I asked wanting details.

"We are leaving Saskatoon and arriving in New York around 7:00 this evening, then staying until Sunday. We will be back around 9:00 on Sunday night. Marisa packed you a small suitcase, but we will be paying for all your expenses this weekend." Edi said with a grin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and twirled his hair in my fingers. "You are without a doubt the best boyfriend ever." I said before I pressed my lips to his. I parted my lips and let his tongue tangle with mine. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I arched my back and pressed into him in response. His hands ran up and down my back before they slipped under the thick fabric of my sweater. I took in a sharp breath as his cold fingers stroked up and down my spine as he smoothly grabbed my waist and shifted me so that I was sitting on his lap with one leg on either side.

I sat up straight and pushed him back against the couch. I pulled away for a second and ran my fingers through his now black and burgundy streaked hair. I looked into his eyes and saw my own passion reflected back at me. While holding fistfuls of his hair, I licked my lips before I slowly brought my face back to his. I gave him a dangerous look before I took his bottom lip in my mouth. He tried to move but I held him still with his hair. I softly bit his bottom lip before pausing a second and biting him again. I grinned as he let out a slight growl in the back of his throat. His hands which had been on my waist slid down and he grabbed the little bit of flesh I had on my hips. I released his hair and he attacked me with everything he had.

His hands ran up and down my back before venturing lower. I felt his hands on me through the tight fabric of my jeans and I pressed against him wanting more. Our tongues battled for dominance and as I lost I broke the kiss and trailed to his jaw. I kissed a trail up and down his jawline before I nibbled at his earlobe. His hands tighten on my bum and I rubbed against his lap lost in myself. We both froze as I did that and as I pulled away I looked at him in a silent conversation.

Edi was too much of a gentleman to bring up the topic first and he would always make sure that I was completely positive that I wanted to do anything before he made his move. As we sat there looking at each other I knew he wouldn't move until I gave him my answer. I thought through my decision quickly and as soon as I came to my conclusion Edi saw it in my eyes.

He smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. This time though, it was softer. I could feel how much he loved me and cared for me with every movement of his tongue and his lips.