Part 2. Chapter I. Audition For Life

Part 2. Chapter I

Christine Sterling

When I opened my eyes, Henri and I were in a beautiful apartment. "You are Serena Metz. You are twenty and you live in Los Angles. You're a beginning actor, singer and dancer. It is May 12, 2016, Vitalliet comes out in one year and three months. This is your apartment and you have a movie audition in two hours. Shower and get over there, detailed instructions are on the counter. If you need me, message me on our private website. That's all for now, welcome to your new life." He said and then vanished into thin air.

Going on autopilot, I wandered around the apartment until I found the master bedroom. I wandered into the bathroom and froze when I looked in the mirror. My hair was a mess and I was covered in blood. I looked like I belonged on the set of a horror movie. Shivering at my ghastly appearance I peeled off my clothes and threw them in the garbage. I stepped into the sparkling white shower and turned on the water closing my eyes so that I wouldn't see the pink water disappear down the drain. I let the water run for a few minutes before I looked around to see some expensive looking shampoo. I messaged it into my knotted hair and tried to work out some of the tangles. After rinsing, I worked some conditioner into my hairs and washed it out trying to get my hair normal again. Finally, I shut off the water and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a fluffy white towel around myself and wandered out into the master bedroom. I saw a door to my left and assumed it to be the entrance to the closet. I opened it and squeaked.

It was big.

Almost as big as my room had been when I was in witness protection. I opened all the drawers and cupboards to see what I had. I decided to just throw on a pair of sweats and a tank top until I could figure out the recent trends.

I wandered back out and spotted a note on the kitchen counter. It read:

Instructions:

You are Serena Metz.

Description: 20 years old. DOB, June 27, 1995. Height 5'9", 120 pounds, perfect curves-specifically the top curve. You are sporty.

You have long, light blonde hair and big, bright, blue eyes. You have perfect, light golden skin. Slender nose and high, smooth cheekbones. Full lips, perfect teeth and a heart shaped face with a nice jaw line.

I shook my head at the description. Basically Henri was telling me that I was to become a hot blonde who looked like a plastic surgeon addict. I sighed and started changing myself. I added a couple details here and there but I more or less followed the instructions on the paper. After I was done I looked back to the paper.

•You will find all your identification in the top, right hand drawer of the table in the entryway.

•You have a movie audition at 3:00 in Universal Studios, wing C, room 2884. It is for a romantic comedy movie named "Forget me". The male lead is being played by Jeremy Rhys. The audition script is under this paper.

•In your closet there is a few preplanned outfits for you so you don't look out of date. They are on the right side hanging behind the mirrored door.

•Room design and your closet was done by Kayla Warren.

•Your cellphone is on the nightstand by your bed and the number is on a slip of paper inside the case.

•You have been trained in an acting school in in Montreal, Canada.

•There is a false back in your shoe cupboard, behind there is a couple shelves with protective equipment incase you need it. To access it there it a small button on the backside of the heel ridge on the left side of the shelf second from the bottom.