Demigod & Dancer-Part 19A

I laid her on the bed and just looked at her.

Tatiana had almost that same look she did the night she said she was sorry for keeping Reina and me apart. She was a mixture of sadness and regret, and after that first kiss, desire and nervousness, except this time, she didn't say she wasn't ready for "that." She just held her breath and looked up at me.

I remembered how we were together before. The memories came up more times than not over the years, and even more so since we got back together. I knew how passionate she could be, but right now, she was fragile. I could see it in her eyes, the rise and fall of her chest. I remembered that before, too... 

So tonight would have to be our first time...again.

I laid down and stroked her hair, looking at her. She needed to calm down. She was really nervous. "Are you sure?"

She nodded yes.

"I want this to be right, Tiana." I moved my hand up and down her arm.

"Being without you has been a bad dream," she whispered, reaching up and caressing my cheek. "Wake me up."

I swallowed hard, remembering that one of her favorite songs was Bring Me to Life. "I love you."

"I love you." She whispered back, still trembling.

I kissed her tenderly, pulling her to me so I could stroke her back. She sighed against me, and the trembling stopped. My kisses trailed to her neck, and she arched to me and put her arms around me. I felt such victory in that. I unzipped her dress, and turned her onto her back, staying on my side. I wanted to see, hear, feel, taste...everything. I nibbled her shoulder as I pushed her dress off, and she kissed my lips, my chin and trailed my jawline to my neck. I was glad I had already unbuttoned by shirt. I unbuttoned the cuffs and pulled it over my head, dropping it next to the bed on the floor and then came up on my hands and knees over her to pull her dress over her hips and down her legs. She was in a royal blue satin bra and bikinis, which matched the dress that now lay on the floor. She unfastened my belt-another victory, and I kicked off my pants quickly. Before she could become self conscious I crawled over her and kissed her again, this time coaxing her mouth open for more. She responded readily, reaching up, and gently pulled me down, my hips settling between her legs. I ground against her, reveling in the heat between us. She gasped softly, arching again and raking my back. I was finally convinced: This was going to happen.

I pulled her bra strap down with my teeth, and licked a path to the other side to bring the other one down. Her arch enabled me to unfasten it, and it was gone. She gave a little gasp, but I kissed her again and it ended in a small moan. She began nibbling my ear, and I closed my eyes to savor it. She reached my jawline, and I kissed her again only to move lower.  She raked my scalp and arched to me as I licked nipped and lightly bit her breasts, remembering and rediscovering this part of her. In the back of my mind, I made a mental note to ask her to brush my hair like she used to. She would massage my scalp and brush so gently my whole body would just relax or I'd fall asleep.

But that's tomorrow...now, I was just going lower...

She cried out my name and moaned loudly. That sound streaked up my spine and over my shoulders in a sensual chill that made me want to go faster. As I brought my fingers into play I remembered one of my old pet names for her--lilje, or tigerlilje. The reasons were ours to know, and it always made her blush if I used it public. I'd use it again after this...

She cried out again, and I was on edge. I crawled over her body, which was arching and writhing. I felt an ache myself, this time the sound traveling up and down my spine at the same time, making want into need. I was breathing harder than before. I looked into her eyes, which were half open, her lips were the same and I took the silently panted invitation to kiss her. A small whimper came from her as I worked gently into her, both of us giving small cries when finally united.