Chapter 6🌟Offended🌟

❝ Angry, Love, Happy, Sad, Mean, Rude, Polite, Humble and the list is never ending...

These are just gestures to show how one feels at that every moment, those feelings change with every passing second...

Happiness and Laughing rarely offends others but, whenever you're rude, angry or upset on the other, express yourself, let go of your feelings but then...
If you repent, if you wanna to make things right don't wait too long...

Just say how you felt, like you did before...

It not only makes your relationships stronger, but also makes your heart full and better... 😊 ❞

_____________________________

MEERA'S POV

" Miss Arrogance, Finally... It's my lucky day. "

" Meera, What do you choose? STDR." Kush was doing all the talking.

Will he ever stop?

My mind was already having a roller coaster ride about what to select.

Truth.. Nah! Dare, of course not.
According to me S stands Situation, and I can't trust Kush if he's to give me one.

Okay then....

" I'll take Rapid Fire..." He barely knows me. There's nothing personal he can ask.

" Remember Meera, you need to be fast and truthful. " He said.

" Hmmmm... it's Okay, if everything's a White Lie. "

Everyone laughed.

" Yayaa.... Let's start... Don't worry man, I don't go hard on girls. It's gonna be easy for you. On good days, I'm considerate." He winked.

" If you take me as a weakling then I sure as hell that you're gonna regret... " There's no way I'll let him win.

" Then I'd love to regret. "

" Guys! Can we start? " Jenny shouted.

Both of us nodded quickly. If Kush and I were to have a debate of arguments I'm pretty confident that together we could create a Guinness Record.

Kush's amber brown eyes met mine as he rubbed his palms together. It was extremely dramatic for that matter.

" Okay, Favourite Movie? "

" All of Samar Kapoor's classic romances." I was faster than I'd be.

His face flashed a mixture of surprise as well as somewhat appreciative look, perhaps coz of my choice.

" Favourite SuperStar? "

" Samar Kapoor, don't you think you're wasting your questions. It was an easy guess. " As I said that everyone else hooted in the background.