Chapter 30🌟 Emotions🌟

❝ I'll hold your hand, I promise to love you and leave never this but will you be mine or are those emotions gone forever. ❞

_______________________________________________

KUSH'S POV

No matter how hard I try to keep my feelings in check, they just happen to find a way out. I don't wanna look desperate in front of her, which I'm definitely not.

No matter what I do, I always end up letting the volcano erupt. It's frustrating but I don't want her to think that I'm so so in love that I'd do anything.

But, now I'm starving for sure. Swimming makes me feel like that.

Swimming surely makes one famished. I was about to order room service when my cell rang.

" Yes, aunty..."

" She's with me. I'm sure she'll call you tomorrow." That's Meera's mom.

It's astonishing as well as astounding, but yeah we've been talking since last half a decade and it doesn't matter whether Meera agrees or not, but now her parents are my family. And there's a long story how this happened, which I'll share in due time.

" But, Kush. She's home and yet she hasn't called her parents. What has got into her?"

She was worried sick and I give it to her for that. They had already lost one daughter, cruelly and losing another one is a nightmare.

Moreover, I'd promised them that I'd bring Meera home, to them. But the changed Meera, I thought I knew is a stranger who isn't gonna succumb easily.

" Aunty, don't worry. If she doesn't call you till tomorrow, then both of you come here. I'm sure as soon as she sees you, she'll melt like butter." I was trying hard to convince her but sometimes circumstances are better at convincing than words from people like me.

" I so want to believe what you say. But actions speak louder than words. Your uncle is equally worried. "

" Please, don't do this, to me at least. He needs to take best care of his health. Have faith in me."

" Okay! If you say so. You send us your address. If she doesn't call, we'll come. For our daughter. "

" True that. I'll do it right away. "

I hung up.

I lost my appetite now. I moved my hand through my wet hair. If Meera doesn't call, which I'm 99% sure she won't i dont know what will ensue. I also don't know what has gotten into her. And this worries me more.

I don't want her to come back and accept my love, I just want her to get back to her parents. She doesn't know that I know what's going on with her family. My heart's in the right place but her isn't.

The main motive behind my Auckland trip is patching her up with her parents. There's definitely a long story behind all this but now's not the time.

I want her to accept everything out of love, not out of regret or guilt. And if she knows the real story, there's only guilt.

I opened my room's door. Meera's was shut. My cell rang and I went to pick it up.

It was Daniel.

" Danny..."

" Bro, how can you forget to give a call to me."

I laughed.

" I thought you'll be busy with Heather."

" I was. But I do worry about you too. How are things with Meera?" He asked.

He was so hopefully that things might change.