Chapter 7🌟Apology Accepted⭐

❝ It's hard to accept, it's harder to move on but the hardest of all is to forgive and forget.

But, nevertheless It's Life, We've Accept, We've Move On...
So, Why Not, Start Now... ❞

_____________________________

MEERA'S POV

" Please Stop. Stop hurting me. I need you. I love you. "It was more than just a plead and less than a shout.

" Lie, all of it, is a lie... "

SMACK! Another punch landed on her face, the left side of the lip was torn. It was another thorn on a once lovely rose.

Everything turned black in a second, with not a ray of light penetrating the room. It was a black hole. All that was heard was the shutting of the door with a loud Bang followed by the incessant and pity calls. There she was screaming for him...

I woke up with a start. It was fifth time in the every same week. I was sweating profusely but I was glad that it was a short one this time.
It was 3 am in the morning and the text message was from Kush.

What? Just a 'K'.
I think he is still upset. A small part of me says he's entitled to be upset but the larger part says he shouldn't have started it either. But, tonight I shall make peace with the smaller part of me and I'll try to make up for him.

Tara was sleeping soundly, or I can say snoring when I peeped in her room. I walked into the kitchen and gulped half a bottle of cold water.

Those dreams are freaking me out. It's turning impossible to sleep. Every night they haunt me and from the last few days it's just getting worst. I don't know whether I should see a psychiatrist or not. I don't think I'm still strong to open those closed doors of my mind and heart. I don't remember when I had a good night's sleep. I washed my face and wiped it clean.

Opening the French windows, I stepped out on my wodden balcony. The night sky looked magnificent. I sat there on the swing, specially ordered my Tara. She loved it. The cushions were fluffy and soft. Move over, the cool breeze was smoothing. The moon was crescent yet its the faint light gave a magical touch to calm atmosphere around.

I drifted to sleep in no time.

🌟🌟🌟

" Get the hell up, Mee. Why on the Earth, did you sleep here? It must be shivering..."

I heard Tara's shrill yet energetic voice.
I woke up. The sun was beaming bright above. The temperature shouldn't be more than 18 or 20°C. She wrapped me up in a blanket. It's weird that I slept out here. It was definitely cold but my nightmares were more cold and callous.

" Morning Tara. It just felt good and peaceful here. " I put up a smile. I don't want her to know about last night. She isn't a light sleeper. Even if you put a stereo against her in middle of the night she won't flinch.

" Hmmmm.... Okay. But to remind you, it's already 9. Run or else you will be late, again. "

Oh! God. What is wrong with me? Why do I always end up late nowadays. I hate it.

I got ready in a jiffy. Taking a quick shower I got into a comfy white pants with a blue top. I tied my hair in a bun. I had missed my bus. Tara rented a car sometimes so she offered to drop. Luckily, I already had my files so I headed straight to the Film School. It was 10:15 already. I ended up late again.

In the Activity Room, all were busy doing their work.

" I'm going to give Yuan a crisp white shirt Ron...Okay! You like it or not. I have spoiled it so I'll replace it." I heard Jenny' s distinct voice as I entered.