Chapter 14🌟Heat Or Moment?🌟

❝ We thought we were having fun, but actually we were making Memories.
Hanging out with Friends is the Best Time in our Life.

Always Cherished, Missed Forever. 😉 ❞

------------------------------

MEERA'S POV

" Party! Party! We want a party! "

I was literally deafened with their incessant shouts. We were gathered at the usual Rocky's after the event. Everyone was in the mood for an after party. Apparently I wasn't. I just wanted a good night's cozy sleep.

" Let's go for a movie. " Jenny suggested.

" Ya... I owe one from Meera... " Kush said looking at me with a smile.

" We want a treat from both of you guys. Kush you're not exempted. " Paul said.

This treat was gonna create a nice hole in our pocket but then it's worth for it.

" Let's go for a picnic. " It was Jenny again. Her eyes were droopy but her energy level wasn't.

" I agree... " Ron needs to add everytime Jenny has something to say.

" Ya... You will agree to whatever he says, won't you love birds? " I teased them.

" Let's go for a movie tomorrow and then for a picnic after the terms ends. " Kush chimed in after the crowd settled.

" Ya.. That sounds like a cool plan. A movie treat for you people and then an outing. Samar Kapoor's movie... "

" Of course... " Everyone said in unison before I could complete myself. Somethings are hard to hide.

" So, it's decided. This Saturday we are all gonna go out, chill and just have fun. As for the Friday we can go shopping. " Kush said.

" Kush, what are you now? " Ron teased.

" Shopping, really?" It was Joe.

" Then you guys better come naked because if we don't like shopping, then why at all bother dressing up at all... " He threw his hand up as all the girls cheered.

" Kush, man... You're the first guy to admit that. Can I say I like you? " It was Addy. She had her palms on her cheeks in a cute face.

Wait, what did she say now?

" I'd be surprised if you didn't, you know coz somethings are universal truth..."

" No one likes a gloating jerk... " Addy hit him lightly in his stomach.

" Well someone will..." He smiled and I don't think I was dreaming when he winked at me.

" I'm super exhausted, Ron. "Jenny cried.

" So.. I am. Let's get going... " I said.

Suddenly I heard someone behind me as I was moving out of the bar.

" Can I drop you? " It was Kush.

" Ah-No... Tara is waiting for me. " I think he looked dejected, but I could be overthinking.

" Okay! Drive safe you guys. Bye. Good night. " He left.

The more you get to know Kush, the more there is left to know. He's like a Pandora's Box. One thing is for sure, he never fails to surprise me.

🌟🌟🌟

Saturday came quickly. Weekends are off for me but I was working today. Lagging assignments and backlogs are inevitable when you are juggling between things.