Chapter 12🌟Drenched🌟

Emotions can't be control, they need to flow free, like a river.
That's the very first step for a good stable relationship, emotions that don't lie.

Coz the 'Best Thing to Hold On in Life is Each Other.' Forever... ❞

_____________________________

MEERA'S POV

Kush's face was just a few centimeters away, I definitely took a minute or two to admire his beautiful eyes, secretly. His strongly cologne was lingering closely in our perimeter making a perfect amalgamation with the light scent of wet mud coming through the windows.
His arms were firm and steady around me, I couldn't move a bit. The numbing pain seemed to ease while I adjusted to his warm touch.

Then the ravishing roar of thunder and lightning snapped me back to reality.

Quickly, I let him go jerking him off impulsively. I felt an instant pain in my ankles as his supportive self moved away. I think I have a sprain. For a second I cursed myself for that. The impulsive me.

" Meera.... Haven't you learnt a lesson. Still you want to get hurt. Can't you stand still in a place until I find a solution? "

" Well, Thanks to you. I've a sprain now. I can't Pee and I'm also stuck with the person I wouldn't wanna ever talk." I was vexed and I didn't mean everything I said but the pain was getting on my nerves. Grimace and anger was all on my face my I'm sure he couldn't see it at all.

" I never initiate anything... It's you... You're the inception of every fight we have. Don't you blame me. I'm just trying to help. Anyways, Meera now you owe me twice. " He said it so calmly, making me the villain of every thing.

I saw his silhouette sit down.

" Huh!! Keeping counts, are you? Good! Obligations don't suit me either. I'll remember this. " I was literally sweating now although the breeze was flowing.

" Meera, It's not anyone's fault. Okay. Relax...." For a moment I did relax until he said what he said and that's what I expect him to say," Maybe You are the bad luck. " I sighed deeply.

Some people can't really change.

" Wow! I am a bad luck, now. Blame game is the only game you can, and you know to play. It's clearly your damn fault. You forgot to inform and now... " I was exhausted and annoyed.

" I am done. We're not talking for the rest of the night."

" As if I am dying to hear your not so smoothing voice. " He commented.

" Whatever.. "

I tried to walk away from him but the pain was unbearable. The Activity Room was quite a huge one so I had to walk myself to secure a place, away from Kush. I was limping to find one.

There were sheets and all kinds of stationery around us. It was an utter mess.

I was about to gather them when Kush quickly came in a seconds time and wrapped them up before I could start. He put them in the cupboard near one the windows.

I limped towards the window to open them so that some more moonlight could get in. The heavy dusky grey clouds were doing their job of hiding the moon behind them but the weather was clearing up. The rain wasn't a beast like how it was half an hour ago. I think we may get a signal soon. I leaned out, there was not a single human or even a living being to be seen as a matter of fact. Being on the fifth floor and with a injured foot there was no chance I could play the role of James Bond.

" Meera... Don't open them. The rainwater can penetrate in... " I was in action before he could complete himself.

" It's too dark Kush. I don't like it. It's getting stuffy and suffocating."