Chapter 9🌟Best Pudding🌟

❝ Like Repels & Opposite Attracts.
It's not just a Nature's Law but also Ours, coz we form a part of Nature.

Coz Albert Einstein once quoted,
Even Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in Love.

It just happens... and so it happened. ❞ _____________________________

KUSH'S POV

She's insane.

She had nearly got herself killed, just staring at a shooting star. I so wished I had forced her to come with me in the first place. It was fortunate enough that I went back to check on her, I should listen to my intuition more often after this.

In my rear mirror I saw Meera was still standing there. The breeze was blowing her loose strands of hair while she stood watching me leave. My eyes always conveyed her feelings. And tonight she was grateful, and so was I. Just thinking about the tradegy that was averted brings chills to my body.

I reached my condo in an hour.
My house is never a home without a warm loving family. It's always cold and lonely when I return. Sometimes I like staying by myself but tonight I missed my family more. Perhaps, if was because of the supper I had at Meera's.

The chocolate pudding! Meera's chocolate pudding. Baked to perfection, chilled at the absolute temperature and the most delicious smooth, chocolatey filling made it a great dessert.

The small stain on my sky blue shirt was still fresh, arousing my tastebuds again. It was the best I ever had in my life. Yummier than my Mom's. I never thought I'd be saying that. Puddings have always been my favorite since I was a kid. Danny and I were always in a fight about who will get a bigger piece. I won, always.

I never thought I'd taste a pudding better than Mom's. She's gonna be upset when she hears about it. I chuckled.

I loved it so much that I had to lie. I'm not the person who easily caves in. Complimenting Meera would have been a good gesture but then at times I agree with the fact that I can be jerk.

My cell phone was ringing when I walked out of the bath. It was Mom. Some times it feels as if we're connected by telepathy. I was actually missing her so much today.

" Hi! Mom. I thought you forgot you've another son. "

" Don't Drama me, Kush, I was a bit packed up with the production schedule and Danny has his finals. I need to help him too coz you're not here for him." She explained.

Danny was in his final year of filming school. But he hasn't planned about his masters yet. He wants to work with Dad after his graduation, which I believe is good for him. For the people who haven't guessed yet, Danny is my younger brother. He's almost 21 now yet he needs Mom's assistance with his take ups.

In this case we're a lot more different people with different opinions. And I'm glad we all respect that in the family. I wasn't yet ready to work with or for dad. So, I did freelancing after graduation for about a year and a half and then here I'm in Cleveland doing masters.

" Kush, tell me how are you? Are you eating well? " That was the question all mothers have.

" Hmmm, Yup. But, You will not believe that what happened today. I had the most amazing pudding ever. On par with you or I hope I won't be smashed if I said it was even better. "

" You definitely can't be serious, are you?" She was surprised. I had been to places, supposedly having the best puddings but they never as delicious as Mom's.

" Yes! I'm... "

" I feel... I don't know what to say, uh-umm... Vanquished by an American... " I laughed when she said that.