Chapter 16 🌟A Long Night🌟

❝ When Love and Friendship crosses the way, the Result can either be a Disaster or an Experience worth remembering for a Lifetime.....

You can either say You Found Love In Your Friend... Or You Lost Your Friend in Love....

Memories, Everyone has them.
Bitter, Sweet or Bittersweet, the decision of lies with it's owner. ❞
_____________________________

KUSH'S POV

She walked, I wasn't even worthy of her second look. It surely did hurt when she said it was a mistake. It didn't feel like one. Whatever is holding her back, I'm gonna free her and bring my her back. As a friend at least.
Because for me, life it too short to hold grudges and harbour regrets.

A week passed without any conversation with Meera. Today, we're setting out to Infinity Lands.
The week passed in prepping for the trip. Excitement and enthusiasm was the main ingredient of this plan. Ron was picking up Tara and Meera with Jenny. While, Joe, Adam, Paul and Addie were with me. The corner cafe was our decided rendezvous.

They were 15 minutes late. I already had two coffees and one bagel. Eagerness was getting better of me. At last, Ron's SUV pulled in. Tara got down first followed by Meera. She was in a gorgeous blue sleeveless sun dress. The colour matched perfectly with blue clear sky. Her hair was down and it was constantly swaying at the tunes of the breeze blowing.
Gosh! I was checking her out.

She averted my glaze, it felt as if she came prepared.

One Kiss, it surely manages to ruin everything damn thing.

" Hey!! You guys took a hell lot of time." Addie said. I was busy savoring my already finished coffee. Better to act than be ignored.

" Yea, If we're with Jenny, you can cut us some slack." Ron said waying his hands up.
Everyone smiling now.

" Ron, you suggested that I change. So, that's completely on you. " She snarled.

" Yes, Jen... Pink suits you." He winked. Baby.... But you look beautiful. "

They were definitely adorable and so into each other. Surrendered for good though.

" C'mon now... Let's get going. I don't wanna miss out anything. Meera do you wanna exchange places? " Joe asked and I didn't have a single clue why in the earth did he do that but now I was waiting for her to answer.

" No... I'm fine. I can keep Jenny company." She answered.

" But, I really don't think she needs one. I am the one who needs you between these boys." Finally Addie said something good.

" Am I not enough?" It was Adam.

Hell... What was going on here? I couldn't control my laugh.

" I will volunteer." Tara said.

So, Joe and Tara swapped places.

" Things got rough, huh? " Paul asked while I ignited the engine.

Paul and Joe knew it all.

I nodded and they sure as hell could get worst any time now.

3 hours continuous drive and we were at our destination. Calm, serene and a perfect getaway. It was indeed a beauty.
In 3 hours we reached our destination. The girls went to change and so did we. There was a DJ night so we decided to go for some adventure sports and then at the DJ party. Now my mood too was a bit cheered up.

The atmosphere of the resort was very calm and relaxed. There was greenery everywhere. It was peacefully tranquil. I hope this turns out to be good for everyone, especially for Meera and me.