Chapter 2

I walked out of the classroom with Lauren. We were talking about the english test, as I got pushed by someone.
"What the-", I started, turned around and saw Justin and his friends.
"Do you wanna say something, bitch?", Chris asked unfriendly. I slowly shook my head. Yeah, I don't like them but in the first place I am freaking afraid of this guys.
Justin grabbed my arm and said in a harsh tone :"listen up, freak. You didn't made our homework, did you?"
Well, he kinda force me to do his and his friends homework.
"I-I'm sorry, I-I forgot it", I mumbled scared. "You should do it the next time, shouldn't you?", he grinned evilly. I slowly shook my head. He was still holding my arm and because of his firm grip it slowly started to hurt.
"Such a whore", Ryan laughed and Justin pushed me away from him, that I felled to the ground. The last thing Chaz said before the all walked away was: you really shouldn't eat that, do you know how many calories that has? You're fat enough, anyway.

To be honest, I am not fat, not anymore. I used to be fat, when they started bulling me, but because of them saying I'd be too fat, I stopped eating regular. Right now the doctor say that I am underweight. Kind of anorexic. Lauren smiled sadly at me and we walked back into our classroom.

"Everyone knows that we'll do a class trip. We are going to stay there for five days. I told your parents everything that is important, just one last thing before we all can go home: I want you to know that it is not typical to do trips like that. So I want every single person to show me, that this wasn't a huge mistake, okay?", the teacher said, before the bell rang and all pupils left the classroom.