A few days ago

(This whole chapter will be a flashback)

(Ariana POV)
Lauren, my best friend, and I were sitting at Starbucks.
"Ari?", she asked.
I looked at her.
"Yes?", I replied.
"What are these? I thought you stopped", she said pointing at my arms. Yes I started hurting myself as long as it keeps me alive...
"Live's getting worse, you know"
"I am your Bestie I am always by your side no matter what, but please: talk to me!"
I saw Justin and his clique walking by.
"Oh look", he said pointing at me. "The looser is trying to get old friends back", everyone laughed.
"She should definitely loose some weight", he laughed.
"Yeah she is so fat", someone else said.
Suddenly something happened.
Shawn, Justin's best friend said: "guys don't say something like that. Look at her! She's an skeleton, how is she able to just loose a bit weight without starving herself completely? Do you really want her to die? We made her trying to kill herself once, do you really want her to die? Justin, common get your act together. Don't you see how much she is suffering? Are you really that heartless?"
His friends looked at him confused and looked at Justin. Justin was pretty pissed off.
"I'm doing this thing called what ever the fuck I want, and when I feel like making her kill herself than I will make her do it. She don't deserves to live. She's a freaking worthless piece of shit. I would be glad to see that she's finally dead. I won't miss her, I would be happy to hear that she killed herself", he said looking directly into my eyes.
I got up and walked over to him.
"You will end up sitting in front of my grave, crying and think about what you did. You just want to wake up, realizing that it was just a nightmare and that you can go to school and I'll be there. As I always was. But I won't. Think! It isn't illegal jet! Do you really want me to die? Just imagine, seeing old photos, realizing that you will never hear my voice again, you will never be able to look into my eyes. I will be dead, because you told me to kill myself. And there will be no turning back. Don't you will have this feeling right here. Inside your heart. That makes you feel so bad about the things you are doing. I am begging you right now in front of your friends, if you really wanna make me kill myself, just do it. But in case you aren't sure if you are that able to live here, without me: please stop. When you keep going like that, I'll be dead in a few days"
"I don't give a fuck about your life, bitch"