Moving together

I closed the door behind me.
It's been two weeks since mom told me that I am going to live with my bully's father and his stupid son.
I looked around in my room. Nothing was, like it used to be.
There used to be my bed- not anymore.
There used to be my couch- not anymore.
There used to be my wardrobe- not anymore.
There used to be my desktop- not anymore.
There used to be my television- not anymore.
Here used to be my privacy, my place, where I was able to escape from the reality- not anymore.
This used to be my home. My little paradise. My flat. It wasn't anymore.
My room was empty, there were just a few cartons with some not very personal stuff in it.
The whole flat was empty and already sold. This was my place, where I was able to escape from my bully. Now we're going to live together.

I saw my mother already getting in the car. I grabbed the last cartons and threw them into the big car, that brought our stuff into our new house.
"I am so lucky, that we finally are moving together"
"If I could choose between dying and moving together with them, I'd be glad to die", i simply told her.
Did I told her about Justin and my little secret? No I didn't, he'd kill me, if I did, so I acted like I wasn't about to cry any time when ever I just thought about moving together with my bully. God help me.

The new house was big, white, boring.
I'd prefer my adorable little flat anyway but no one else cares...
I walked together with my mother into it and looked around.
"Ariana and Justin are getting the two rooms in the third floor", Jeremy, Justin's dad, said to my mother, who just nodded agreeing.
I nodded and went upstairs.
Our two rooms were next to each other.
I opened my room and somehow I was kinda standing in Justin's room.
The partition wall wasn't really separating. There was a wall, yes, but this wall ended tree meters before the other started.
"Mom!", I yelled.
"Dad!", he shouted.
After a few moments my mother was standing in my room and Jeremy in Justin's. They looked at each other and said: "we are going to put there a door", my mother said.
"No", i laughed, "you are going to but there a wall"
"But for right now it's also good to learn about each other", Jeremy said.
"Hi. I'm Ariana, I'm pretty boring and have to deal with depressions", I said annoyed.
"Hi Ariana, I'm Justin, I'm seventeen and going to turn eighteen in two weeks, in my free time I am doing a lot of sports and I want there to be a wall too"
"Great, now that we know each other pretty well, can we please add the wall?", I asked shaking Justin's hand, just like we wouldn't know each other.
"We are going to do it, soon", Jeremy said.
"I am not going to live with this girl until here is a wall! I fucking hate that bitch", he yelled as I looked around in his room.
"What are you doing?", he asked.
"I'm searching for a fuck to give"

Well, I am pretty sure that my mother and her boyfriend are going to do anything but adding a wall to separate our rooms.
I was laying on my bed and was reading a book as I felt someone entering my room.
"What do you want, Justin?"
"I'm bored"
"I don't care"
"Lets do something together"
"No Justin I'm reading a Book"
"How about watching a movie"
"Justin I'm serious. I am reading a book! Get out of my room"
He walked back into his room, looked into mine and kept talking.
"What's the book about?"
"It's about a Girl, that killed her stepbrother because of annoying her while she was reading. Be careful not that it is going to be our story too"
"How about changing this tragic story into a more sexual?", he asked.
"A bully moved together with his victim, they become friends and end up having a sex relationship?", he said.
"Get out off my room", I yelled, throwing one of my pillows at him.
"I'm in my room", he answered throwing the pillow back at me.
I laughed and closed my book, laying my glasses on top of it.
"Which movie", I asked and he smiled.
"What kinda movie do you like?", he asked.
"I am cool with everything except Horror", I answered.
"Suicide Squad?", he asked and i nodded agreeing. I always loved this movie.