Back to school

(Ariana POV)
I closed the door behind me. This is going to be my first day in school since a long time.
I changed a bit, just a bit but bit.
I saw my best friend Lauren waiting for me in front of my house.
"Sup girl?", she grinned and hugged me.
"Damnit you look hot as hell"
"Thanks hun, but I feel very uncomfortable"
"Man why? You look stunning"
I just smiled and we started walking to school.
We reached the building and got inside.
"I have to talk before the lesson with the principal, see you in class, okay?"
"It's okay, see you"
I knocked on the door of the principals office and opened the door.
"Ariana, I am glad to see that you are good"
"Thank you, I also feel better and I am glad to be back at this school"
"I was so worried about you, and I'll try my best to these kids bullying you. This is not how I want my school to be. I want you to be happy again and of course that you can go to school without being scared that some little let me say dumb kids gonna hurt you physically and spiritually. I know, that school sucks, believe me I've been to school too. But you have to remember that these guys who were bullying you maybe have been in the same position just like you are right now. I've talked to this clique about bullying someone and the things that can happen because of this. For example depressions, suicidal thoughts or also suicide."
I nodded and hear the bell ring.
"You have right now math in your classroom, do you know where this room was?"
"Yeah for sure, thank you and good bye"
"Yes no Problem. And Ariana? Whenever something happens again just tell me, okay?"
"Of course, Miss"
I closed the door behind me and walked upstairs to my classroom. I knocked twice and waited until the door opened. The teacher looked at me.
"Come inside"
"Thank you"
"I had no clue that we are going to have a new student, so what's your name?"
"Ehh. My name is Ariana, and I am not really new"
"Oh, sorry my fault. How are you?"
"I'm all okay thanks"
"So sit down please"
I nodded and sat down next to Lauren who was laughing her ass of.
"That's not funny anyhow!", I shouted whispering.
"That was so fucking funny"
I felt someone starring at me and turned around. I saw Justin and Shawn who were sitting behind us. Justin looked at me and smiled shyly. No thanks, Bieber we are not going to be friends. Forget about that.
"Sport lesson today. Are you talking part or are you still too ... however that shit is called?" Lauren whispered.
"No still too anorexic and that stuff"
She nodded and the bell rang.
"Can we please talk for a minute?" Someone asked, I turned around and saw Justin.
"Of course... not!" I said and left together with Lauren the room.
"Ariana please. I can explain"
"I don't care Justin, not anymore"

Sooo ari is showing Jay her cold shoulder huh? What's you think? Is he really sorry? Is he going to bully her again?