Use my pain to hurt you too

(Justin POV)

Loosing someone by suicide must be horrible.
Only thinking about that Ariana could be dead right now is killing me. I never meant to hurt her or make her hurt herself. I remembered all the time that she started to crying because of the things I did. It was horrible just to look into her eyes. These eyes used to be the prettiest all around the world. But when I hurt her, and was forced into her eyes, there was just pain, and the feeling of being worthless. I put her through hell, made her suffer and right now I am begging for forgiveness. Hell she must think that I am a fucking creep.

(Ariana POV)
I saw so much guilt in his eyes. I knew how sorry he was. I saw it in his puffy brown eyes.
He looked at the ground and said :" I am truly sorry for everything, but I know that it will change nothing. But you have to believe the past month were horrible for me too"
"What do you mean?"
"I did not know if you are able to alive it and then, as you woke up, we all were sure we're never going to see you again and then suddenly a teacher told me and my friends that you are going to visit this school again. I was pretty sure that you wanna get your revenge but right now you let me explain and act like you would like me"
"Yes Justin. I could use my pain to hurt you too, but if I do, nothing would change"
"Why do you act like you like me?"
"Justin you just opened me your heart, you showed me that there is more than Justin the bully inside you. And I really wanna meet the new Justin"
I saw his eyes tearing up.
"I am sorry", he said whipping a tear away.
"Don't cry or have to start to cry too"
"I don't want you to cry", he said and snob.
Well. We ended up sitting laughing and crying on the bank.

It took ages I know sorry ❤️😕