At least talk to him

I sat on a bank and watched my class doing their sports stuff.
"So Ariana, how are you?", the teacher asked and took a seat next to me.
"I am fine, finally again"
"We all feel horrible for what happened. I saw Justin who tried to talk to you, was he bullying you again?"
"No not jet. He said that he want to explain why he acted like he did"
"Did you listened to him?"
"No. I don't wanna hear any of his lies"
"I know that treated you bad for ages but he is really sorry. I talked to him because I heard that you would come back to this school. He feels so much guilt"
"I don't care. Not anymore"
"Just think about it. Don't you wanna know why he bullied you for all the time?"
"I don't know if I really wanna hear the reason"
"Just think about it, I got to go"
I nodded and smiled.
"Why did Mrs. Prescott talked with you?", Shawn, one of Justins friends asked.
"Non of your fucking business", Lauren simply replied and we walked together in the dressing room.
"Hell they Act like You're a Animal in a fucking Zoo! Everyone is starring at you and act like they would never done anything to hurt you", Lauren said pissed off.
"What's wrong?"
"They are the reason why you just tried to kill yourself! They should get their goddamn act together and stop acting like you are a zoo animal"
"Aww, little Lauren is pissed", a male voice said joking.
"Get lost, Justin", Lauren said.
"How about that. You hit the road and let me talk to your little sweet bestie?"
"No. Surely not"
"Get the fuck out or I'll tell everyone what Shawn just told me"
Her eyes started tearing up.
"It's okay, Lauren, give us five minutes"
She nodded and walked away.
"Fine. I'll listen to you. But you have to promise me something"
"What's that?"
"What ever Shawn told you about Lauren. Promise me not to tell anyone"
"Fine. I promise"
"Pinky promise?", I asked holding up my pinky.
"Pinky promise", he agreed.
"So what do you wanna talk about?"
"Lets go outside and find a more quiet place, okay?"
"For sure"
We sat on a table and he started talking...

I know it took ages...
What do you think, why did Justin bullied Ariana?
What did Lauren did?
What did Shawn told Justin?
Read the next chapter to find out😌
Paula😂❤