Chapter 3

(The class is on their way to the class trip)

We was sitting in a bus, Lauren, who sat next to me was sleeping and I listened to some music.
Justin and Shawn who sat before us were talking about, how annoying the teacher was, soccer and football.
"Hey Piggy", Justin said turning around, "didn't you wore this yesterday, did you?"
I did not replied and just looked out of the window.
"Fatty, I am talking to you!", he said loud and angry.
Let me say it again, this is how I look like, I am not fat.

I looked to him and saw, how he just shook his head and turned to Shawn

"That bitch was really ignoring me", he said.
"Let it be Justin, you didn't asked her anything important and just made fun of her", Shawn replied. Shawn was bulling me to but sometimes he also try to help me and that is very confusing.
"Whats your point?", Justin replied annoyed.
"Nothing", he said and shook his head.

Lauren woke up and smiled at me.
"Did I missed something interesting?"
"Barack Obama is persident again, we saw Santa and Hillary Clinton is the first persident of the moon. No, you did not missed anything", I joked and she giggled.
The bus stopped in front of a grey unfriendly looking building.
"There we are", our teacher said.

We walked inside the building with our package.
"It are two-men and four-men rooms and one five-men room", the teacher said.
"We take the five bed room", Justin said and his gang nodded.
"We are taking a two-men room", Lauren said and took one of the keys.
"At 3 p.m. is lunch, you'll have free time until lunch and after that we are going to visit the village", our class teacher said, as everyone found his roommates.

We were sitting on our beds and talked about how badly we want to see Justin dead as there was a knock on the door.
Lauren opened the door and I saw Shawn.
"Is Justin here?"
"Yes, he is in our bathroom together with Santa Clause, the Devil and Miles Davis", Lauren said, "Why should he be here, Shawn? Do you know who is in here? The girl you guys are bulling and her friend. Why the fuck should he be inside here?!"
Shawn didn't replied, he just looked into Laurens eyes and looked into the room.
"You can take a look if you don't trust me", she offered annoyed.
"No thanks, see you", he said and walked away.

It was 3 p.m. and the whole class was sitting around tables. We talked, ate and laughed.
"Okay, guys, we are going to work with partners the class trip long. Chaz and Cindy, Jimmy and Liza, Lauren and Shawn, ...", she started and after a lot of other pupil ... "Justin and Ariana".
No. God, don't let this be true. Why me? Why always me?