chapter 4

Lauren and I were sitting on our bed and played some games on our mobile phones.
"We need to go", Lauren said "The partner work is going to start like right now"
"Man why do I have to work with that motherfucking dick?", I said and shook my head. I did not get it at all, when ever we need to work with a partner I have to work the most time with Justin, no matter what. Always him.

"So, we have different exercises for every team", the teacher said and looked down on a sheet of paper.
"Team Lauren, you are going to help wash the dishes for today, tomorrow team John will do that. Today Team Justin is going to find some information about the castle in the village", she started to tell.
"Great, we are going to visit this crap downtown. Suck this!", Justin didn't seemed to be happy, just like me.

We were on the way the this creepy old castle and didn't said anything to each other.
I decided to go inside the castle and so I did.
"Where you think you going, bitch?", Justin hissed.
"I think we should go inside the castle, shouldn't we?", I replied quickly and he nodded once.
"Then go, fatass"
I walked a little faster. What have I done, that he hates me that much? Why does it make him feel so good making me feel so bad? One day I'll ask him, I promise.
We reached the staircase and walked upstairs. I hold my phone in my hand and read the online information.
"Touted as "one of the most haunted houses in America," the Myrtles Plantation in St. Francisville is one of the creepiest places in the South. Legend has it that since the house was built in 1797, dozens of deaths have occurred from illness, poisoning and murder. Visitors and former residents claim to have witnessed many strange occurrences: disappearing jewelry; waking to find themselves completely tucked into their beds; furniture that moves on its own; a grand piano that plays by itself; mysterious handprints; and objects and people appearing and disappearing randomly in photographs."
"A ghost House?"
"Yes it is"
"Do you believe in stuff like this?"
"A Bit, what about you?"
"Not really"
We didn't talked much more but he didn't pushed, slapped me or made any dumb comments about my dresscode.
Until something something happened that made him change that.
"We should go, slut"
"Excuse me?"
"I said we should go dumb ass"
"What the fuck have I ever done to make you feel so upset?"
"You exactly what you did, whore?"
"Believe it or not, I don't have any clue!"
"Shut up!"
"No. I want to know what happened that you treat me like that"
"One more word and I swear, I'll beat the shit out of you!"
"That's what you do anyway"
He slapped me and walked away.
That was exactly what I meant. If he would die, I wouldn't miss him.

What do you guys think? Why did Justin got that upset? Why does he think, that Ariana knows what happened? Any idea ?