Like i said, I have a crush on you

(Ariana pov)

"You are so... oh my god, get the fuck out of my room!"
"Ariana, please-", his eyes were tearing up.
"Get lost!"
"Why are you so mean to me?"
"What have I ever done, that you had to hurt me so hard? Why didn't you stopped as you saw how you were destroying me?", I asked more sad than angry.
"You did nothing, I- am sorry", he tried to take my hand but I pulled my arm away.
"Don't touch me!", I said angry. Right now I was angry. He bullied me for too long. And now he want me to give him a chance. Hell no!
"I know, you must hate me, but please don't do that to me"
I looked away.
"I-I am sorry, I feel so horrible, so disgusting"
"Please leave me alone"
"We have to school", he said.
"I don't wanna go there", i said looking down.
"Why?"
"Are you kidding?"
"I-I wont hurt you, believe me. I will beat everyone's ass off that it hurting you"
"Beat your Ass off, bieber", I said laughing a bit.
"Eh, yeah sure... later. Are you coming?"
I nodded slowly and looked at his hand he offered me to take.
I took it and gut slowly up.
"Lets go", he smiled.
"O-Okay"
"Everything gonna be alright, princess", his voice was as soft as cotton candy.
We walked downstairs.
"Ari- whats going on? Why are you guys holding hands?"
"Nothing mom, we just kissed us once, common Justin we gotta go", I said pulling him out of the kitchen.
"Ariana! Justin! Come back", she yelled.
"Justin? We gotta hurry a bit more", I giggled and we left hand in hand the house.
I don't know why, but I feel save with him.
"Your mom is going to kill us"
"Yes, that's sure"
We started walking to school together.
"Justin?"
"Yes?"
"Some time you told Lauren you gonna tell the whole school what Shawn told you about her. What were you talking about?"

~flashback Justin pov~
"Justin?", i heard Shawn.
Since the party yesterday I haven't heard anything from him.
"Ayy bro sup?"
"You won't believe me, what happened yesterday", he said laughing.
"What happened?"
"The party, this Nerd, Lauren was there too, she was a little drunk and I decided to have a bit fun with her. We danced and also talked."
"And?"
"You won't believe me what she told me"
"What did she told you?"
"She has a crush on me, I was a bit confused at first, and she begged me not to tell anyone, because of her parents"
"Oh right", i laughed the poor girl wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend or even male friends while being underage.
To be honest, I don't understand her parents, this ugly, fat and nerdy girl won't get a boyfriend, especially no one like Shawn.
"I think her parents should know about it, shouldn't they?", I laughed.
"I think we should keep this secret, so anytime when this looser is getting on our nerves, we can blackmail her with it", he said.
"That's a good idea, better than mine", I agreed.
"Have you seen looser-Ari by the way?", Shawn asked.
It was me, who gave her this name, but Anytime when I hear someone calling her like this, I feel so bad, because I know how much it hurts her. I shook my head.
"I did, you won't believe me what she was wearing. It looked disgusting"
"Nothing new, am I right? This girl has nothing like style", I replied.
"True, if I were her, I wouldn't show myself outside my own room", he laughed"
~end of flashback~

(Ariana POV)
"You and your friends are the most disgusting people I've ever seen in my life", i said and walked faster.
"Ariana!", Justin shouted running after me.
"What?!"
"I know we've made mistakes, but that makes me and my friends human"
"Fuck you bieber"
"I won't, but I'd be glad if you did", he said.
"Justin! You're gross!"
"No seriously, give me a chance to be the person who's there for you"
"Why? Why should I? Just give me a reason!"
"Because- Because... because you are important to me, like I've said, I have a crush on you", he said looking down.

It always take ages I know...
Sorry...
Xx
Mrs. Bieber❤️