Chapter 1: The project

It's not much but it's all
I have. This rose and my love for
you. Will you accept them?

My name's Cameron and I'm 16. I don't have many friends and I'm not popular because my family is poor but happy. My parents are literally the best and I'm so grateful for everything they do for me.

We may not have a lot of money but we have big hearts that can love endlessly. I'm gay and only my closest friends and my family knows and they support me a lot. I was scared of coming out but it was the best thing I've ever done.

I've always had my eyes on that one boy. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Son of the richest family in town. He may be arogant and selfish but I'm sure that deep down he is a very kind person.

My family always tells me to look for the good in everyone. And I'm sure that there's something in Shawn, something no one have.

Ever since he came to the school I attend I've been watching him. I know it sounds creepy but I felt attracted towards him and I wanted to learn more about the new kid.

He turned out to be that spoiled rich kid who gets whatever he wants and just uses people. But as I said I always look for the good in people.

I wanted to talk to him and get to know him but I was very shy and scared that he will reject me because I'm poor. Why would he wanna hang out with me when I can't do anything for him.

One day at school we got paired for a science project and we had to meet and work together. I was really nervous. He came over to me and said to wait for him next to his car so we can go to his place and work on the project.

I did as I was told and waited for about five minutes until I saw him coming. He unlocked the car and just told me to get in. The ride to his house was quiet and very, very long. Did I mention awkward?

After we arrived we went to the living room and I was amazed by how big the house was and how beautiful it looked on both the inside and outside. We sat on the couch and started talking about the project.

He wasn't really interested and I guess I'll be the one doing the work but I don't care as long as I get to spend time with him and get a good grade. Some day I will have money and help my family. 

After a few hours of me working hard while Shawn watched TV and ate, not bothering if I wanted help with the project or anything to drink and eat, I was done. It was kinda sad though, because that means I have to leave.

He told me to gather my stuff quickly because he didn't want his family to see me. I guess it's because I am poor. We got to his car and he drove me but I couldn't let him see where I live so I made him go to a park I always go to. He left me there without questioning me or even saying goodbye.

I sighed and started walking towards my home while thinking about him..

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm not sure if that will be a long book but I think it will be interesting. Tell me do you like it so far?