Chapter 19: Be my boyfriend

Today's Valentines day.

The perfect time to confess my feelings to Shawn. I don't know how but I'll do it. I did it once, I can do it again. I took a day off so I can prepare for this ''date'' I guess. I told Shawn to be ready at 5 so I can pick him up from our house.

I prepared a few surprises for Shawn if he said yes when I ask him to be my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure that he's gonna like them a lot. Really romantic stuff.

Soon it was 5 and I was on my way to our house to pick him up. He was waiting outside for me and he looked so gorgeous. I opened the door for him and then got in the car too. ''You look amazing, Shawn.'' - I said and he blushed. ''Thanks, Cam. You too.'' - he replied.

After a short drive we arrived at a restaurant that I made a reservation for. We went to our table and soon a waitress came to get our orders. ''Pick what ever you want, Shawn.'' - I said and then we both ordered. ''Do you like this place?'' - I asked him and he nodded. ''It's really fancy. Why did you spend so much money for this one night?'' - Shawn asked and I got nervous for a moment.

''It's simple, Shawn.'' - I said as I got the rose behind my back and went on my knees in front of him. ''I still love you. I never stopped and I never will. You're in my heart and I'm never gonna let you go. Will you accept this rose and do me the honor of calling you my boyfriend?'' I said and by the time I finished Shawn was in tears.

''Why are you crying, Shawn?'' - I said hugging him. ''I can't believe that after the way I hurt you and all the time that has passed you still love me.'' ''I love you, Shawn. Will you be my boyfriend?'' - I asked looking in his eyes full of tears. ''Yes, yes, 1000 times yes.'' - Shawn said hugging me hard. I wrapped my arms around him and for the first time in my life I felt so warm on the inside.

After that we left the restaurant hand in hand. It felt so right to hold his hand tightly in mine. I kept smiling the whole time till we got to the spot I decorated. It was on a hill and from there you could see the whole city. There were blankets, food and a lot of pillows. We sat there under the shining moon and enjoyed each other's company while watching the stars cuddled under the blankets.

It was a magical moment for the both of us which we will never forget. The best valentines day in my life. Soon after that we fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Heyy. Sorry for the short update. I was gonna update yesterday but I was sick all day. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^ A few more chapters till the book is completed!!!