Chapter 4: Pairing

I'm so excited for that dinner on Fiday and spending more time with Shawn. As soon as I entered school I was greeted by Karen and Aurora.

''Hey guys.'' - I said as I hugged them. ''Hey, Cam.'' - they both said. ''You won't believe what happened.'' - I told them as we started walking. ''I'm sure it can wait till lunch, Cam. If we don't hurry we're gonna be late for class.'' - Karen said and I nodded because she was right.

I am the perfect student and I don't want to be late. I've never been late in my life. We sat next to each other and started preparing for class when Shawn walked in and I kept staring like an idiot. He looked so nice and I could smell his cologne from miles.

Soon the teacher started talking and I focused on what he had to say and wrote some notes. After that we had science and the teacher said she has an announcment to make. ''Since you all know from the last project we work in pairs here. So I'd love if you go and sit with the person you worked last time because you'll be working on more projects together again.'' - she said and I just smiled from ear to ear.

I looked over to Shawn and he frowned which kinda hurt but the thought of spending more time with him was stronger. I went and sat next to him. ''Hey.'' - I said as I took a seat next to him. He didn't respond and I focused on what the teacher was saying again.

After that we had lunch and I sat in my spot and soon Karen and Aurora came. I greeted them and hugged them and we sat down. ''Sooo.. what did you have to say to us, Cam." - Aurora asked and I smiled at the thought.

''Shawn's parents invited me over to dinner on Friday since I helped him for the project. And thanks to Mrs. Gilbert we're paired till the end of the year for every project.'' - I said happy and they just came and hugged me.

''That's so awesome, Cam.'' - Karen said. ''I just hope you don't get hurt, Cam. I'm worried about you because we don't know him.'' - Aurora said and I frowned a bit but she just cares about me and wants what's best for me. ''Don't worry you guys! He isn't that bad.'' - I said and started eating.

After classes were over I went to my locker and Shawn came up to me again. ''Just so you know.. you're doing all the work again on those stupid projects.'' - he said and I didn't mind. ''I know. It'll be a pleasure to help you.'' - I said and he just scoffed and left.

I started walking to home and thinking about him and how much I like him. That boy really captured my heart..

------------------------------------------------------