Chapter 20: The end

I still can't believe that I can finally call Shawn mine after yesterday. I'll never forget that magical night under the stars with him by my side. When I woke up this morning he was the first thing that I saw. He was sleeping so peacefully and I just sat there quietly watching him. 

It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Words can't describe the love I feel for this boy in front of me. At this point I love him so much that I  wanna be by his side all the time and take care of him, protect him from the world and just show him that I love him from the bottom of my heart.

After he woke up I drove back to our house and then we had a small breakfast at home. Then we had a lazy day full of cuddling and movies.

- A year later......

We're really happy with Shawn. We got engaged a month ago and it was the best moment of my life. My parents came for the engagement too and they were so happy for us. It was a small gathering of the people closest to us.

We're planning a wedding in a few months by the beach. On an island and it's gonna be fantastic. We're even thinking about adopting a kid too. Since Shawn really loves kids we're gonna do it.

I sold the house and with Shawn's help we bought a new better house away from the city. It's really amazing there and it's quiet and peaceful. 

---------------------------------------------

Hai. This is the end of this book. Sorry it's that short but I'm just out of ideas. Thanks so much for the support in the process of writing Roses. In my opinion it turned out good but maybe the ending isn't that good. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it :)