⚜⚜⚜Part - 1⚜⚜⚜

Hi Guys it's me Rosey well I was watching Swaragini from start and I see where Swara woke up and find her self in hotel and that police drama and colony gossip so I get an idea so I'm writing that...!!!

I hope you all will like it so here we go...!!!

------------------------------

What's My Fault

Part - 1

Location : Gagodia House

Swara came home with RagLak she was so much upset with the colony ladies who were taunting her about MMS and drugs without knowing Truth...

Swara was found in hotel that news reached till MM and Sujhata being with Sanskaar filled AP and DP's ears against Swara and as a result Maheswari's broke the Swa_Lak's wedding...Laksh also didn't believe on Swara and left her on her own...

It was night time and both RagSan were talking on phone celebrating there victory for breaking SwaLak...but on the other hand Swara has locked herself in her room and said she needs time to all so no one disturbed her...

It has been one week Swa_Lak's marriage was broken but colony ladies were still taunting Gagodia Family indirectly and this thing was making Parvati Gagodia more angry on Swara as she already didn't like her and now this was just a excuse which she was using to pour her hate out on her...

Swara was broken completely from such incident and most importantly she was broken because Laksh didn't trust on her and thinks her as a characterless girl...

Being fed up of all these things Swara took a decision....A decision which change many lives....A decision which make some people guilty and make some happy...A decision which broke some relations and which also joined some relations....

The decision what is this....

Next Morning

It was around 8AM and Swara was still in her room while Gagodia Family was sitting in lounge...while Ragini and Shomi were setting Breakfast on table and Parvati was still indirectly taunting Shomi as usual...

Just than door bell rings and Ragini open the door and becomes shocked to see Police there....

The inspector comes inside and behind him 4 people came lifting a dead body they place the Body in Lounge...Making everyone worried and confused...

Before inspector could say something Maheswari Family also comes there....why...I will tell later...

Shekar(points towards dead body) ; Inspector whose body is this...(ask confusedly)and why have you brought it here...???

Inspector(professionally replies) : look Mr Gagodia it's you daughter's dead body....

Before Inspector could complete her sentence Shekar holds that Inspector's collar and said angrily...

Shekar(holding his collar) : Are you in your senses Inspector...(shouting at him)How can this body is my daughter's...you want to know who my daughter is....let me show you...(holds Ragini's arm and shows)she is...she is my daughter(bloody man forgot about Swara)...than how can you say that(points towards dead body) it's my daughter...

Inspector(still reply with patience) : I'm not talking about your this daughter...I'm talking about your elder daughter Miss Swara Gagodia....

This time Shomi came forward and said...