Part - 11

Hi Friends thank you so much for the lovely response and giving me support and I'll continue as I plan....so now lets start Swasan Tashan.....!!!

-------------------------------

Previous : Swara in Sanskaar's Office as his PA....!!!

-------------------------------

Part - 11

IN Sanskaar's Cabin

After making a call Sanskaar started to wait for the person impatiently,.......

After sometime......
Sanskaar's Cabin door open and there comes a Handsome Man....Arjun(Arjun Bijllani)

Arjun : Sanskaar's best friend....a fun loving guy and knows everything about Sanskaar and Swara...in short Sanskaar's bestie.... Well it's a positive Entry....so chill guys....!!!

Arrjun comes in Sanskaar's Cabin and sits infront of him casually....

Arjun(casually) : what happened Sanskaar...why you called me so urgently....is there any problem...,???

Sanskaar(holding his head in his hand and said frustratedly) : you don't know Arjun there is now only problems in my Life....that Swara has become my head pain....I don't know what to do....I just...I just don't know yaar....(he'll angry)

Arjun(makes him calm and gives a glass of water which was present at table) : Relax Sanskaar now tell me....in detail what's the matter....and why are you frustrated...???

Sanskaar sighs and tells Arjun everything from starting Swara's arrival...marriage...torture...and now PA....he was looking at Arjun and wishing that he could suggest him a way to get out from this mess....

Arjun(exclaimes in happiness) : OMG...you mean Swara is alive....it's good news man...now you don't have to live in guilt anymore....And what an amazing girl she is...(amusedly)she Swara make you scared....(laughs loudly)hahaha...man I can't imagine your situation....hahaha(laughs more hardly)

Sanskaar(irritated from his laughing and shouts on him and walks towards window) : Arjun....I called you here for my help...not laughing at me...if you have a solution for my plroblem than tell....(shows the door with hand)otherwise get lost....!!!

Arjun(controls his laugh somehow) : Oh man relax....ok ok I'll not laugh now...happy??? Ok so you want a solution....(question him)why haven't you tell her yet about Her Mom and Dida...may be listening to this she forgives you....what's say...

Sanskaar(happy but still confused) : hmm it's good idea....but...

Arjun(asks him) : Now what...???

Sanskaar(still has some doubt about Swara) ; if she still didn't get ready to divorce me than....(walks in cabin angrily)what will I do....I don't think she will leave me that easily....the way she is toturing me....I don't know yar....and this marriage...it's like my biggest punishment....you very well know that I Love Kavita....

Arjun(tries to tell him) : but Sanskaar Kavita is....

Sanskaar(emotionally) ; I know Arjun she is not alive...but still I love her man....and I can't betray her...what she will be thinking right now....that I betrayed her and marry with Swara....i....I just can't man...I can't....

Arjun(shouts on him seeing his delimma and tried to make him understand) : For God Sake Sanskaar....forget her....she is your past...and Swara is your present and future....consantrate on her....

Sanskaar(confused) :  what do you want to say....??,

Arjun(calmly) : if you want my opinion...than honestly Man...I'll give you suggestion to make place in Swara's heart....I know she wants her revenge for her pain....but you should give her support...after all this whole mess in her life is due to you....and she is a strong girl....she suits you...I think you should forget about divorce and tried to make this relationship work....(tries his best to put some good thoughts on his mind)Sanskaar marriages are not play......when we feel like we marry and when we feel it's not good we broke it....I know she did wrong by giving you drug and force you to marry her....but you also did the same right....(tried to makes him remember a seen)don't you remember once you yourself told me that....that you have seen Kavita's Shadow in Swara....don't you Remember how you was about to cross your limits(I'll tell this FB later)....these all are signs to show you both that you both are MADE FOR EACH OTHER....and it's true if this wasn't true than Swara would have married with Laksh till now....