Part - 40

Hi Guys.....!!!
I'm back with the last part of revenge game...I hope you all Will enjoy it...!!!
So without any delay here we go...!!!

--------------------------------

Previous : Ragini confess her crimes...!!!

--------------------------------

Part - 40

IN SwaSan Room

Swara was sitting on bed and thinking about her misery...and pain which she suffered in past days...and today...She is finally proved innocent...a stain which was on her character...was removed...And the main fact was that...this time she hasn't done anything it was all done by God...she was so indulge in her thoughts that she didn't notice sanakaar coming in room...

Sanskaar enters in room and see a lost Swara...sitting on bed...he moves towards her...and sit beside her on bed...he gently held her hand...making her to come in her senses...

Swara see Sanskaar and smiles brightly...making Sanskaar to go mesmerized...this was the first time she was smiling brightly...And why not after all she was free from all allegations...which was put on her character...

Sanskaar also smiles seeing her smiling brightly...it was the first time he was seeing her smiling this much brightly...with a shine in her eyes...it's not that he has never seen her smiling...but the reality was it was smile from heart showing her true nature...and a different glow in her face...which was making Sanskaar...to go crazy...

Both were lost in each other's eyes....that's when he gently forwards his hand...and cups her face...he rub her cheek romantically with his thumb...making her to close her eyes and lean in her touch...he places a soft peck full of Love on her forhead...and hugs her...while she also hugs him back...both stays still as if they were enjoying there peaceful paradise...

Sanskaar broke the hug and held her hand in his hands and started to talk...

Sanskaar(happily) : today I'm so happy Swara...I'm so happy...finally the allegation which was put on your character (feeling guilty)due to me and Ragini is finally removed...I just can't explain you...how much it means to me...

Swara(smiles) : you no need to be feel guilty Sanskaar...you realized your mistake...and that's what all matters...it was Ragini who took time to realize her mistakes...may be now she will be able to accept reality...that Love can't be snatched from someone...

Sanskaar(smiles) : hmmm...you are right...but still I was also...

Swara places her hand on his mouth making him to stop from taking...there was a short eyelook...when Swara see her fingers touching his rough lips...a shiver ran through from her whole body making her to move her hand back...

Swara(politely making him Understand) : I already told Sanskaar...you shouldn't be guilty as you have helped me in all this so don't say anything...and yes one more work is left...

Sanskaar(confusedly) : now what's left???

Swara(scolds him) : Ohhh idiot...how can you forgot about DP Maheswari...

Sanskaar(smiles) : Ohhh yah... true...so now...

Swara(ordering) : now we should sleep...as tomorrow we will be doing our last shoot out...and making that DP Maheswari...out from everyone's life...

Sanskaar(gets up from bed and moves towards couch) : hmmm...ok Good Night...

Swara(smiles and lay on bed) : Good Night...

Both goes to their respective places...and sleeps...today Swara instantly drifts into sleep as now she was having no burden on her mind and heart...