Part - 46

Hi Guys....!!!
First of all I'm sad after writing this much still some readers said it's short...I mean seriously guys I didn't expect this...I'm hurt really hurt...and I clearly said in previous episode I want a long comment but you just awesom superbbb nice... I mean is this the value if my writing...I know I'm behaving as an emotional fool but I can't help it...!!!
Well so let's start...!!!

------------------------------

Previously : Jealousy Drama and Sanskaar's possessive behaviour...!!!

------------------------------

Part - 46

After Sanskaar left from out house...Swara remain there for sometime and than also left towards her room angrily...

Swara's Room

She was angrily walking here and there in room...and trying to calm herself...but again and again her moment with Sanskaar were coming in front of her eyes...she was so much restless...

***Swara's POV***

How dare he??? How dare he to manhandle me like this...this Sanskaar is becoming my headache...

Ahhhh and me...I also melt in his charms...how can I do thi...

Oh God...where I'm stuck...

One side is Sanskaar and other side Samrat...

When I wanted to live my life with Sanskaar he rejected me...like I'm useless or a piece of shit....

And now when I'm trying to move on...why the he'll is he interfering in my life...

In tension I also forgot to eat...I haven't eaten from morning and now my tummy is begging for food...

Firstly I should eat something...and this Sanskaar I'll deal with him later...

What he said he will fuck me...now you see Mr Maheswari what will I do...

Just wait and watch Mr Maheswari...if you can use your manly power on me...than I'll also use my woman power on you...

You just wait...

***POV END***

She leaves her room and goes in kitchen...after eating food she returns towards her room to rest...

As soon as she enters in her room she becomes shocked to see her so cold husband lying on her bed that too half naked...soon her shocking expression changes into angry one seeing his smirking face...

Swara(angrily) : what the he'll are you doing in my room...

Sanskaar(smirks) : haven't you ever heard that wife and husband live in one room...

Swara(irritated from his attitude) : but we are going to divorce...now you get out from my room...

Sanskaar(smirks evilly) : well we aren't divorce yet...so I can stay here...

Swara(was about to sat something but after remembering outhouse seen diverts the words) : with which rig...I mean with whose permission...I don't want to sleep with you...you just go from here...

Sanskaar(widely grinning) : Ohhh smart wife...(naughtily)ahhh if you would have completed your that words right...I would have showed you everything...but don't worry wifey...don't be disappoint...I'll soon show you my everything...