Part - 31

Hi guys I'm back finally...!!!

First of all Ramadan Mubarak to my all Muslim readers...!!!

Secondly I'm sorry for this much late as my fingers get allergy so I was  unable to write...so whithout any delay let's start next...!!!

-------------------------------

Previous : SwaSan Romance...!!!

-------------------------------

Part - 31

IN Hotel Room

As Sanskaar heard the mobile ring tone he moved away from Swara and attend the call...after about five minutes he comes back...and goes towards washroom to freshnup...

***Swara's POV***

Omg what was that..for one second I thought I'm caught red handed...ufff...thank God I got saved...

Swara I know you love him...but control your stupid harmones...Remeber first you have to make him fall for you than revenge...

Concentrate on your revenge too...

Yup now I'll control my harmones...but...what can I do...whenever he come close to me...I always lost myself in him...

Then how will I be able to control my self...ahhhh...this stupid laveria...is getting on my nerves...

Think Swara think...yup idea...I will maintain 5 feet distance between me and Sanskaar...so I don't get distract...yup this sounds good...

***POV END***

Just then washroom door opens and here comes  comes Sanskaar in his casuals...looking dashing and handsome...

Seeing his wet hair once again she was lost in him...but soon jerks herself from dreams and started to think about other things...

Soon both get ready and left hotel to find that man...who can help them in destroying Dp...

-------------------------------

On Road

The same man who left Swara on road...was finding her dead body around car...but was unable to do so...he contact with his men send for to know that... the girl is saved...she is not dead...

He was so much angry on himself for leaving her...without killing her...soon his thoughts were broken by his phone ringtone...

He sees screen where Madam name was flashing...making him more angry and frustrated...he cuts the call angrily...and started to think another way to kill Swara...

-------------------------------

IN MM

IN RagLak Room

Ragini was eagerly waiting for phone call which will confirm Swara's death news...but when she disnt reciebr call till night...she called him by herself...

When that goon cut her call she angrily throughs her phone and sits on bed...

***Ragini's POV***

Ahhh...where the he'll is this...Goon...I told him to kill Swara and send her dead body picture to me...

Huhhnn....wasting my time...once I'll get confirm Swara is dead...I'll thank God...hudered times...