Part - 49

Hi Guys...!!!
Thanks for the response on previous chapter...well I'm glad you all love my this story...but now it's time to say Good Bye...!!!

------------------------------

Previous : SwaSan Hot Romance...!!!

------------------------------

Last Part

IN SwaSan Room

Today Sun rise with its full brightness and why not because from today the new life of our heavenly couple was going to start...

Sun rays fall on our sleeping beauty...who irritatedly turns around and tries to snuggle in someone's warmth embrace...but she just found cold flat bed...

She slowly open her eyes and takes a look...and found herself alone on bed...the events of last night comes in her mind...and for one second she thought that all that was just her dream...but soon her negative thoughts vanished hearing the door opening sound...

She sees Sanskaar coming from washroom just in His boxers...she blushed seeing him in his all naked glory...he was not less than a Greek God...it's not that she was seeing him first time...but still she was shy to see him like this...

Sanskaar notice Swara's reaction and smirks he moves towards Swara...who was now sitting on bed holding sheets tightly on her chest hiding her cleavage so he couldn't see her...but Sanskaar is Sanskaar... how can he leave his beautiful wife alone...He stands in front of her...

Sanskaar(smirks naughtily) : why are you blushing Swara...you know what...(casually)now you should be habitual to see me like this...

Listening to this...Swara with shocking expressions see him...

Sanskaar(see her expression and naughtily) : I mean to say that from now on I'm gonna sleep in boxers...as it's so hot now a days...and I don't like to sleep in clothes...at first I use to adjust due to you...but now no chance...(means towards her and said huskily)so sweetheart stop blushing...

Swara(blushes and avoid eye contact) : I'm not blushing...

Sanskaar(acts innocently in other words he teases her) : Ohhh so it means you use make up that too in morning without taking a bath...

Swara(shocked and look at him) : what...

Sanskaar(innocently) : what...what...I said true...(points towards her cheeks)look your cheeks are red...and cheeks can only be red due to two reasons...one if the person is blushing...and two if the person has used make up...and you said you are not blushing...(smirks)and that only mean you have used make up that too in early morning...

Swara(irritated from his talks) : what are you saying...(angrily)I think you have gone crazy...(tries to shoo him a side)get a side I want to go to washroom...

Sanskaar(blocks her way) ; well dear wifey...you can't go on washroom alone...

Swara(raised her eyebrow) : and why can't I use washroom...

Sanskaar(explains casually) : because from now on you will be using washroom with me...(acting)I mean I can't take risk...if you by chance slip in washroom...(shakes his head)no no...I'll be with you...

Swara(sees him like he is serious and said irritatedly) : I think you seriously need medical attention...I mean I'm just one month pregnant...and I can manage myself...you...

Before she could complete her sentence...Sanskaar scoop her in his arms and started to move towards washroom making Swara shock and Sanskaar rocked😁😁😁...