Part - 10

Guys I'm so happy with all of your response....thank you so much....I never have ever thought that my story will get this much votes and likes....I'm so happy....
So let's start....!!!

-------------------------------

Previous : Sanskaar shows his flashback....!!!

-------------------------------

Part - 10

SwaSan Room

Both were sleeping on there places....soon it was 7:00AM and Sanskaar woke up from his sleep....he sees towards bed and found Swara sleeping like a baby....in her pink nighty hugging pillow....he doesn't realise that he is staring her....and smiling like idiot....

Just than his phone rings and he sees the time....he takes his clothes and goes in washroom....after getting ready he left for the office....

Usually Sanskaar go to office at 9:00AM but today he goes early as he was having an important work....so he left early....

Around 8:00AM Swara woke up from her beauty sleep and sees towards couch..on finding it empty she thinks where is Sanskaar....then she brushes that thought thinking that he may be in lounge with everyone....

She gets ready in a plain pink Saree and goes down to find Sanskaar as she wants to stars her MHT....

-------------------------------

IN Lounge

All were sitting at dinning table and having breakfast but seeing Swara all becomes silent and angry too she was already least brother about them and didn't pay any heed to them....

She sits on Dinning table and started to having her breakfast without any heed ...but Sujhata as usual starts her taunting....

Sujhata(cursing Swara) : Hey Mara Ram Gi....Dekho toh Iss Chori Ko Kaise Bare Aram Se Beth Ke Khanna Khaa Rahi hai....Or ik Mara Beta hai jo Bina Nasshty Ke Hi Daftar Chala Gaya....(Oh My God....Look at this girl she is eating her breakfast how relaxedly......And There my son goes to office without eating anything...)

Swara was a little suprised that Sanskaar is not at home and left to office early...she goes towards her room after completing her breakfast....without giving a chance to anyone say something....

Laksh who saw Swara going from there thinks that it's a good opportunity to talk with her lonely...but to his bad luck DP stops him,...and said him to discuss the details of new deal...

All were discussing details about some project just then they sees Swara coming down....wearing a business suit...with glasses and watch in one wrist and a file in her hands....
She was simply looking elegant....

Dp fumes in anger and started to shout at Swara for wearing such clothes....

DP(shouting on anger) : Swara....what's this nonsense....first yesterday in party...and now here in home too...what are you wearing...our house ladies don't wear such clothes...so go and change now....

Swara(calmly) : one second Bade Papa....first of all I'll not change my dress as I'm going to office...second when Sanskaar MY HUSBAND has no problem if I wear such clothes than why are you showing your rights....and thirdly don't shout on me from now on as I'm not your servant like these people....

Saying so she goes from there leaving DP heated with anger and all others shocked as no one has ever talked to him  like this before....

-------------------------------

AT AN UNKNOWN PLACE

We are two Persons....

Person1 : Here is your money....now you can leave from here....and yes do your acting like it looks real....