Part - 39

Hi Guys.....!!!
Here I'm with next part...well you all are asking me to don't end this ff...but guys I can't Handel it now...so I thought to end it...!!!

--------------------------------

Previous: Swasan gets to know about black deeds of DP....!!!

--------------------------------

Part - 39

IN MM

It was almost evening Swasan also came home...all were in Lounge...Sanskaar signs something to Swara...To which she winks back...

Before Swara could do anything...door bell rings...and Laksh goes to open the door...soon he was back with a envelope...
He see that Ragini's name is written on it...

Laksh(showing envelope and  asking) : Ragini what's this...

Ragini who was serving tea to everyone...also see that envelope And than remembers about her checkup...

Ragini(casually) : Laksh it must be my report...I go to hospital for chekup good at as I was not feeling well...please open and see what in it...

Laksh(opening the envelope) : ok...

He open the report and was shocked to see what's written in that envelope...he see Ragini with shocking expressions and soon his expressions turns into angry one...

He goes towards Ragini and gives her a tight slap...making her and all the other shocked present in Lounge...

Ragini(shocked) : Laksh...

Laksh(angrily) : don't you dare to say my name from you bloody mouth...you characterless bitch...

Now this a huge shock for everyone...

Ragini(hurt from his words and shocked from his behaviour) : what are you saying Laksh...

Laksh(shouting and pointing towards her face) : don't you dare to show your this fake tears and this fake concern...

Ap(confused) : what's this Laksh...why are you saying like this...what's the matter...

Laksh(angrily) : you wanna know reason (giving her report)than look in this paper Mom...

Ap(holds the paper and asks confusedly) : what's in this paper...(she read the report and becomes happy) but son it's good news...I mean you are going to be papa...omg finally God listen to my prayers...I'm so happy...

Laksh(shouts making everyone shocked) : because it's not my child...(points towards Ragini)ask her whose child is this...

Ap(angrily) : what are you saying Laksh...talk with respect she is your wife...how can say blame your wife like this...I mean this much big accusation...that too without any proof...

Laksh(shouting angrily) : the biggest proof is this...that in this report it's written she is one moth pregnant...but the reality is that I haven't even touch her in last one month...and yes she was unable to become mother than how come she is pregnant....now ask her...

Ragini who was shock till now...came to senses...and goes towards Laksh...

Ragini(holds Laksh's hand and pleading) ; Laksh please believe me...I...I don't know about it...I haven't ever let any other person touch me...it's your child please believe me... and about you other question...I don't know how I be one pregnant...but it's good news right...that...that we are going to be parents....may be...may be God has listened to our prayers...may be he...

Laksh(irritated) : Ohhh shutup...what you think...I'll believe in you...Ragini it's modern century...here everything depends on proof...(asks bitterly)give me the proof that it's my child...tell me...what proof you have...