Part - 35

Hi Guys...!!!
I'm back...I know last part was short...so here we go...!!!

-------------------------------

Previous : Swasan Moments...!!!

-------------------------------

Part - 35

IN MM

As soon as Swasan left the mansion...Ragini goes towards Swasan room...

She enters in their room and started to look for something which can help her in order to get free from Swara...

She scan the whole room but fidnt find any single thing which she can use against Swasan...being dissapounted she goes back to her room...

IN RagLak Room

As Ragini enters in her room...she sees Laksh sleeping on bed...she goes towards bed and was about to sleep in it...but just than she heard Laksh...

Laksh(angrily) : don't you dare to sit here...you have no right to sit here...go and sleep on couch...

Ragini being helpless moves from their to couch...and sits their...she started to think about Swara...and her acts...

***Ragini's POV***

You didn't do good by humilating me Swara...just once...once I get your weakness than I'll show you who Ragini Laksh Maheswari is!!!

But first I have to get those photos from Swara...I never thought Swara will do this with me...

Being a girl she... she let a man touch me...ahhh...I'll not leave you Swara you did very wrong...

Today I'm helpless that doesn't mean I can't do anything...I'll surely take revenge of my this insult...just wait and watch...

***POV END***

Soon thinking all this she dozes off on couch...unknown from a storm...which is coming straight towards her...

-------------------------------

IN Swasan Room

Both Swasan reach home...and goes in their room...as both were already tired so without any further talk both change their dress and sleep on their respective places...

Next Morning it was a bright morning filled with the music of birds and mix with rain...as their was still drizzling outside...

First Sanskaar gets freshnup...then Swara goes to take bath...after about 10 minutes Sanskaar heard Swara's shouting and becomes panic...

-------------------------------

IN Washroom

This idea was given by my sweet darling Pihusinha

Swara(shouting) : ahhh...Sanskaar help...

Sanskaar(worried and knock on door) : Swara...what happened...

Swara(shouting) : help...Sanskaar...ahhh...mummy...

Having no choice Sanskaar open the washroom door with duplicate key and enters in it...he sees Swara only in petticoat and blouse while her Saree was hanged at side...he was shocked seeing her like that....Wet hair pink soft wet lips...he was lost in her just than comes in senses...listening to her shout...

Swara(shouting) : Sanskaar...save me...that...that...

Sanskaar(tries to make Swara calm) : relax Swara...first tell me why are you standing on shelf come down...(tries to make her climb down)you will hurt yourself...and telling are you shouting...