Part - 12

Hi Guys here I'm with next part so let's start without any delay....I know last part was a boring one but I hope you like this one....!!!

------------------------------

Previous : Arjun and Sanskaar argument...!!!

------------------------------

Part - 12

AT PUB

The Man who was drinking the wine becomes shocked to see a Person standing at entrance....

That person was weaing a black short dress above her knees and has tied her hair in a bun...and she was out Swara.... And that Man is Sanskaar....

He sees Swara for about 5 minutes and Swara also sees him....Swara comes in pub and sat on a table started to see here and there.....

Sanskaar(Irritated seeing her & Talks in his mind) ; oh God she come here too....

Background Music

Duniya Mein, Logon Ko
Dhokha Kabhi Ho Jaata Hai
Aankhon Hi, Aankhon Mein
Yaaron Ka Dil Kho Jaata Hai

Swara(in mind with attitude) : What He thinks....I'll sit in home like an obedient wife wait for him....but so sorry....now it's time to have fun....!!!

Sanskaar(smirks) : Ab aa hi gai hai toh thora sa maza issy bhi aana chahiye(Now she has come here.....so she should also have some fun...)

He thinks something and goes on dance floor where a girl was dancing wearing short clothes....He sees Swara and then smirks while Swara becomes confused to see his smirk....

Duniya Mein, Logon Ko
Dhokha Kabhi Ho Jaata Hai
Aankhon Hi, Aankhon Mein
Yaaron Ka Dil Kho Jaata Hai

He goes towards that girl and started to dance with her closely....while Swara was fuming in anger....she also don't know why she is feeling like this....!!

Do Dil, Dono Jawan
Aankhon Ka Hai Yeh Bayaan

Swara who was fuming in jealously. Suddenly from nowhere two peronf appear in front of him...

Swara(heart) : look look....how he is talking to her freely while laughing.......

Swara was staring the girl as if she will eat her alive and Sanskaar also sees her....

Swara(mind) : I must say the girl is hot....Forget it....you came here to enjoy so enjoy dear....!!!!

After about 5 minutes he comes towards Swara while Swara's heart and mind both vanished He sat in front of her....

Sanskaar(Smirks) : jealouse...???

Swara(mocks) : jealouse and that too for you.....don't be stupid....just few minutes ago you was talking to that girl freely now you came to try your chance on me....

Sanskaar(confuse) : which Girl....??? (Swara sees behind him that girl he also see on that dirction and smirks)Oh that one...she is nothing....in fact I'm having plan with her tonight....

Swara(shocked but covers her expressions and asks him) : Night plan means????

Sanskaar(innocently) : meaning which are understanding....!!

Swara(thinks something and started her acting and said happily) : Yah you know.....it's boring to go home at night...I also no have mood to go home...

Sanskaar(startled) : you have no mood to go home....means???

Swara(innocently) : I'm saying the same which you are understanding?

Sanskaar : tum yahan qn ayi ho???(why have you come here????)