Part - 44

Hi Guys.....!!!
Here I'm with a quick update...!!!
Well I was not gonna post so soon but you all force me to post it...!!!
So here we go...!!!

-------------------------------

Previous : SwaSan Pain and Swara tells her decision to marry with Samrat...!!!

-------------------------------

Part - 44

IN MM

It's a new morning with new hopes and new adventures...one side Sanskaar was in pain and other side Swara...but both were stubborn to not to show their Love to each other...

Swara was angry with Sanskaar that why he did this with her and Sanskaar he was bound by his mother's promise or more than her swear...he really wanted to go to Swara and tell her how much He Love Her...he really wanted to rip that Samrat apart from HIS WIFE...he wanted to show how much He is possessive for her...that he can't even share her with any other man...but one thing was in his way...his mother...due to which he was helpless...her mother's swear become the chain in his feet...he wanted to break that chain somehow...and now after hearing Swara's decision...he was not able to control himself...he was determined to get Swara by hook or by crook...because he has realized that he can't loose His Love that Easily...Thinking all this he moves towards his Parent's room...

-------------------------------

IN RamTa Room

He knocks the door and enters inside...he see his parents sitting on bed and discussing something...

Sujhata(smiles) : Sanskaar...come son...

Sanskaar( completely ignored Sam's presence started to talk with his mother) : I'm here to tell you something...

Sujhata(raise her eye brow) : And what is that???

Sanskaar(takes a deep breath and than said instantly) : I want to say you that...you should take your swear back which you have given me...I...(helplessly)I can't Handel it any more...

Sujhata(angrily) : what are you saying...and I'll not take my swear back...because I don't want that Bengali...

Sanskaar(shouts in anger) : Enough.....(taunts)ok if this is your wish than Ok...now you listen to me too...if you didn't take your swear back now...(gritting his teeth)than I'll consider that my mom is dead...

Sujhata(start her emotional drama) : Heyyy Ram...ye kya ho gaya...aj Mara chora Mary sath zubaan lara raha hai...wo bhi sirf uss Bengali larki ki waja se...(Ohhh God...what's happening...today my own son is standing against me...just because of that Bengali girl...)

Sanskaar(sighs seeing his mother's drama but also fights back) : just stop your this acting Mom...(tries to emotional blackmail her)I mean...don't you want to see me happy...why can't you see that my hapiness is with Swara...

Sujhata(again her famous dialogue) : chore wo ik Bengali larki hai or hum Marwari...me...(son she is a Bengali girl and we are Marwari...I...)

Sanakaar(irritated from his mother's one sentence and shouts) : so what mom...if she is Bengali and I'm Marwari...what's the big deal...(tries to make her understand politely)Love has no boundries...I have no issue with this...than why are you making it big issue...why can't you understand I Love Swara...

Sujhata(again tries to use one more excuse) : but Uttra...

Sanskaar(warns) : Mom don't drag Uttra in this matter...(firmly)you just tell me...are you taking your swear back or not???