Part - 6

Hi Friends here I'm with next part so without any delay let's start....!!!

-----------------------------

Previous : A little Flashback and Swaragini conversation.....!!!

-----------------------------

Part - 6

Sense - 1

IN MM Garden

Sanskaar was sitting lost in his thoughts...,,well What's he is thinking let's see too

***********Sanskaar's POV***********

What have I done this shouldn't have happened....I love Kavita than how can I marry with Swara this is not right....

I'm sorry Kavita I never wanted to betray you but I don't know how I did all this....but I'll not let Swara control me life....I have to throw her out from my life..... I'll never betray My Kavita...

But first I have to stop her from this revenge because I know she will her nothing at the end expect regrets......like I'm regreting now....I don't want Swara to suffer from same....

Swara had made me married with her under drug influence....so if I can prove that I was not in My senses I'll be able to call this wedding illegal...yah that will be right....but first I have to know how did she give me drugs....

But what if I ask her about divorce and she didn't give me that I think I have to plan something...so that she herself left from here......But how I'm gonna do that....

Ahhhh....think Sanskaar think....you are a Big businessman how can you be defeated from a thin little girl.....

Yes idea....Now I'll see how she will control me..,get ready Miss Swara I'm coming.....you wanted to become my wife right....I'll show you what a wife is...

***********POV ENDS***********

Sanskaar thinks something and than smirks evilly he left towards his room to make Swara shock(poor Sanku how can I let him win over My Shona 😂😂😂)

-----------------------------

Sense - 2

IN RagLak Room

Ragini was lost in her thoughts....

***********Ragini's POV***********

How could be this happens....how Swara came to know that me and Sanskaar gave her drugs and make her do all those false activities...

If she tells about me to anyone than...no no I can't let this happened....I have done a lot of things to get Laksh in my life I can't let him be away from me....

If On just seeing Swara Laksh has warned be about divorce and if....If he gets to know that I was the one who did all this with Sanskaar than....he will not think even a second before divorcing me.....I have to do something....I can't set Swara stay here....

If I make Swara prove wrong and distrust person in front of everyone than....than may be when she told truth about me to Laksh or to anyone no one will believe her....yes it wil be right.....

If for Laksh I can mingle your character and let Mom and Dad relation broke than I can also do this....just wait Swara....

***********POV END***********

-----------------------------

Sense - 3

Note : Mica Dear this sense dedicates to you I was planning to write but not sure but after hearing your request I thought to write