Part - 19

Hi Guys I'm back with another episode...so let's start..,i know you all are very eager to know what will be reaction of Swasan in seeing there position...even I wanna know so let's...find out together...!!!

---------------------------------

Previous : SwaSan Drunken Romance...!!!

---------------------------------

Part - 19

IN SwaSan Room

It's a shining morning...with full of light...sunrays were spreading through out the world...to giving life to every single living being...

Soon sunrays falls in our sleeping heavenly couple SwaSan...making them shift in there sleep...

As Sanskaar has buried his face in Swara's neck so he didn't feel any Sun rays...but Swara feels sunrays in her face and moves her head...

She has still closed her eyes...as she was feeling headache...she tries to move...but feels heavy wait...on her chest...

She slowly...slowly open her eyes...her eye sight was not clear yet but she manage to see that...someone is sleeping...on her...

She shouts at the top of her voice making Sanskaar startled...Sanskaar who was sleeping peacfully woke up with a loud scream and fell from the bed...rubbing his eye...

He see here and there and see Swara partially naked...and then sees himself...he was also half naked...
His eyes become wide with shock...

He hurridly gets up from the floor and see Swara who was also shocked at both of there states...

Swara(Worried) : what..you did last night...you...(crying)you take advantage of my situation...you...

Sanskaar(Shouts amusedly) : No...you are thinking wrong...I...I...

Swara(angrily) : what wrong I am thinking...it's all true...you are half naked...and...me...(sees herself and cover it with blanket and again started to sob)

She started to cry more loudly by hiding her face in her palms making Sanskaar worried

Sanskaar(still don't know what happened and guilty) : I'm...I'm sorry Swara...But...but I also don't remember...what I did...last night...it's just...I..

Swara(said angrily) : if you can't handle...then why you drank...
..

Sanskaar(argued back angrily) : wait...a minute Swara...first of all...it's not me..who give idea... to go to pub...iI...

Swara(said crying) : yes...I...know...it was my idea...to go to pub...but...I didn't told you to drink...you...drank and ...(crying bitterly)take my advantage from situation...

Sanskaar(Roared) : enough Swara...I know...I drank...but for your kind information...you also was drunken...and I also try to stop you but you...(points finger towards her)you didn't listen to me...and yah By the way...(mocking)you said you have drunken earlier too...then why you wasn't able to control your senses....

Swara(realise her mistake but don't wanna accept that) : yes I know...I drank...but...here point is...I'm a girl...you...(not know what to say so started emotional activity to distract Sanskaar)you always do this with me...first you used me in your revenge and now...now you used me to satisfy your lust...

Before she could complete her sentence Sanskaar pinned her to the bed...now he was on top of Swara and Swara was shocked from his reaction...

Sanskaar(dangerously voice) : what...you said...that...I used...you for my...lust.....till now...I haven't...did...it...and proof is...that...you are still in your bloody clothes.....and now...when you have put...this lusty Man tag on me...so I'll fullfill...it now...whether you...like it...or not...and one more thing..,if I have...did something...with you...than...it's...not at all wrong...Mrs Swara Sanskaar Maheswari...do you get that..,you are my Wife.., and I can do anything...do you heard...ANYTHING...and now I'll do that....in my conciouse state...