Part - 41

Hi Guys...!!!
Here I'm back with next part...you all must be not missing me...I know ok a bad writer...now a days I felt so much emptiness that I don't wanna write anymore...well I'm quiting writing after compeleting my all stories...!!!

-------------------------------

Previous : Everything gets settle...!!!

-------------------------------

Part - 41

A Small House

After all this revenge drama Swara goes to meet Her Mother and Dida with Sanskaar...After seeing Swara alive Dida was beyond shock...and happy too...

Dida took her to Shomi's Room...there they spent some time with each other...

In this one week Swara constantly goes to visit her mother and Dida...and now Shomi's condition was really improved...Doctors were saying that soon Shomi will come out from Coma...and Swara was very happy knowing that...

-------------------------------

IN MM

On the other hand in this one week everything was changed in MM...after all the incidents...now in MM only Sanakaar's family was present...Sujhata was not liking Swara...and reason was old one that she is Bengali...and Sujahata wanted to get a daughter-in-law of her choice...that was also a reason that she was not liking Swara's presence in MM...but still she was quite...but why...??? Well let's see...

Other side Swara and Sanskaar both were eager to tell their feelings to their partners...and they were waiting for a right time...which nature has given them...

-------------------------------

In SwaSan Room

Today was Diwali whole MM was decorated like a newly wesed bride and both SwaSan were planning surprise for each other...Swara was in room and decorating it with Flowers Candals Lights etc...she wore a beautiful Net Saree of Black Colour with Grey Blouse...

Swara's Attire

Today she has planned to give herself to her Husband

Today she has planned to give herself to her Husband...Today she wanted to be His in all Means...but looks like Destiny don't have any plans like this...

Decoration Pics