Wash X Reader

Wash x Reader
Hidden Cat

"Caboose stop it or Wash will see him." "But he wants out!" "Bow chika bow wow" turning quickly around you slip the kitten into your tshirt hoping tucker wouldn't see.
"L/n I normally look at your boobs but still what's in your shirt?" Glaring at him "Nothing is under my shirt asshole" you pretend to be mad about the boob thing trying to cover up the cat in the shirt. "Oh come on! Just lift up your shirt" "Fuck you." He sighs "you know what, I'm leaving. I'll be at my rock if you need me, in which means fuck off" rolling your eyes you turn around back to Caboose. He sat there grinning widely at you. You took the grey fluffy monster out of your shirt "So Spaz you've been where most men won't ever see" you giggle to the kitten. "Come on f/n Spaz wants to see the wide world." You shake your finger at Caboose leaving him cross eyed. "If you let him out side he'll run away." You argue. "But he wants to see the Reds and meet The Reds and see the base and meet the Reds and see the base." Caboose tries to convince. "No he's my baby I found him he stays in my room." Caboose's jaw dropped "that's not fair, you said no one could come in your room!" "Fine you can come for visits" "yay!" He jumps up into the air. 
A groan sounds behind them she stuffs the poor kitten back into her shirt. "What the hell is up with that noise?" You silently glare at Caboose to not talk. "Caboose found some cupcake mix" you quickly cover." "I did?" "Shut up" you whisper. "I did?" He whispers back. "Um... L/n what's under your shirt?" "Nothing jerk." You try to play the same card till your boobs meow. Now Wash really looks confused. The kitten pushed its head out of your shirt collar. "You have a cat... On a military base? Where we could be attacked at anytime?" Wash stared at the kitten "Give him here I'm confiscating him." He puts his hands out for the kitten. Pressing the kitten more to your chest. "He's my baby.." "L/n....." You glared at him as you took the kitten out of your shirt hand him Spaz as tears rose to your eyes. He quickly turns away all his attention on the kitten walks back to his room.
"Sorry l/n..... I didn't mean to be so loud." You knew Caboose was being serious because he never uses your last name. "It's fine Caboose he would have found him sooner of later." He nods and gets up and walks away.

You had been sitting there for the past 30 minutes and Wash had yet to come out of his room. Pressing your ear to the door you heard "who's a pretty kitty, you are! You are! Pretty kitty, pretty kitty." You pulled your head back. That asshole! He took your cat only for himself. You slowly opened the door to see him sitting on his cot cuddling the kitten. Damnit! Why didn't you have your camera. You walk up to Wash and he looks at you. "What the hell Wash!" "What are you doing in my room l/n!" You glared for a minute before he sighs. "I just haven't see a cat in so long, and I just get tired of being around the guys all day.." You smile slightly and sit next to Wash. You felt one arm slowly reach around your waist as you lean on to his shoulder, Spaz sits In Between your laps. "You have no idea how long I've waited to even touch you." He mummers, smiling as you pet the cat "should have stole the cat a long time ago" "how long have you had him?" "4 months." He freezes "damn... Your good at hiding him." You laugh "it helps he had a major fear of open doors." He laughs "really?" You nod "that's how Caboose and I named him. You walk into my room and all the sudden he's thrown into this spasm and hides under the nearest thing." Wash chuckles. You close your eyes enjoying this rare moment.