Washington X Reader

Washington X Reader
Not so comfy
@CatchHoldOfMadness
Time: after Crash, and Wash and the rest have been separated by Felix and Locus

You had been assigned a small room near sarge and wash, you didn't bother learning where donut's room was located. You felt so separated, first Church and Carolina, now Caboose and Tucker were gone. You missed the idiotic questions and the constant flirting. Who knows what the rebels would do to them. Torture them.. force them to give information. Tears clouded your eyes, waiting to spill. You were scared, what would these people do to you and Wash... Locus seemed scary, and Washington warned us not to trust him. He didn't seem trustworthy, he barged in there with blazing guns... Forced us to get separated from each other. Before you realized it, tears ran down your cheeks. You quickly wiped them away. You took in a deep breath and looked up at the clock.

Sighing, you tied your hair up and wiped any sadness off your face, placed on your helmet, noticing dinner was in a couple of minutes. You got off your butt and put a straight face on, dusted yourself off, sighed then left the room.

The hallway was dim, you weren't sure if everyone was already eating or not, they probably are.
You made it and got in line to grab the standard rations. After you walked towards the table with the blue and red commanders (plus a donut).
You sat beside Wash and placed a small smile your face "hey guys" unlike the rest of y'all wash had his helmet on, somehow able to eat with it on. They mummers their heys and kept shoving food in their mouths.
You felt wash move a hand onto your lap, you leaned lightly on him. A small smile atop your lips as you pushed another forkful of food into your mouth.
Donut started talking about random things, made you think if he's high half the time or something.

Dinner was over before you knew it, you parted from the men and walked back to your room to get prepared for bed. You sat for a minute on your not so comfy bed. Stripped of armor, and in basic clothes. You heard a knock on the door, you got up to open it. At the door was an unarmored Washington, a small smile came back. "Hey wash." You said in a quite voice.

He had bags under his eyes, he smiled back, you took a step away, letting him come in. He walked in sitting on your bed. A nightly ritual between the two of you. You sat down beside him and leaned on him.
The two of you sat like this for several minutes, silence, peace, mind wondering, memories, tears... they all came back. The hardships of life wanted to be noticed. When you thought you things were going okay, it goes and kicks you.

You felt Wash pull you onto his lap, arms circling around you. You cried onto his chest, he lost his team, you lost your family, something valuable that would be hard to take back. Now you only had wash. You buried your head in the crook of his neck, tears still falling, shoulders shaking with each sob. His lips pressed to your forehead for a moment, before he took your chin in his hand and made you look up at him.

"I'm not sure if I could still be together if it wasn't for you Y/n" he whispers. "Thank you for everything you've done for me." You shook your head "I've done nothing wash, please, I wouldn't be able to carry on without you... I would fall to pieces." You couldn't help the fact your voice kept cracking. He scooted towards the backboard of the bed, you still in his lap. He leaned against it, and moved you around. In which you made no effort to help him.

He finished shifting around so now you laid on his chest, somewhat straddling him. He ran a hand through you hair, a sigh leaving his chest, and then spoke "Y/n... oh my beautiful y/n, you have pulled me from hopelessness, to your love, to your heart. I couldn't do anything without you, you give me the strength to keep going.. to keep my eyes open." A moment pasted between you, knew if you looked up you'd see tears rolling down his own face. So you kept your eyes closed, at peace together.

"Please stay the night..." you felt him pause for a second before nodding. You snuggled up to him, gripping for his warmth, safety and love.

He made this not so comfy bed into a luxurious dream.

**ah I did this rather quick, I hope it's good enough, again requests are >>>!!open!!<<<< but I'm gonna work on a Felix one called Young, Dumb and Broke. So Aye So Bye**