North X Reader

North x Reader
Come here

You were getting your own A.I. tomorrow, you were scared to death. For the past two days you had been sitting on your bed thinking. North seemed happy with Theta, but what if you got a creepy one like like Sigma.
You, the trained freelancer jumped when you heard a knock on the door. After a moment to recollect yourself you walked over and opened it.
"Hey S/n" he smiles. The warm smile that could melt you heart. You guess all the bad genes went to South. "Hey North" you smile back. "Haven't seen you in the past day or so." You shrug "I've been scared, and I guess savoring the last bit of privacy in my mind."
He laughs "yeah once you get one of the little guys they never shut up." Theta appears as if signaled "Hey!" You giggle "Theta doesn't seem to bad" The tiny person crossed his tiny arms. "I'm right here!" You giggle smiling at him. "Hi Theta." "Hi!"
"Yeah but the little guy constantly thinks, it gets annoying at times." He looked over to North as if asking really? "Hey Theta do me a favor and turn off" "oh ok.. See ya later S/n" you preform a small wave as the tiny guy disappears. An awkward pause between the two of you rises. "Are you positive your ok?" You nodded not meeting his eyes. He sighed and hugged you. You froze for a second before hugging back. "I'm just... really scared North.. what if something bad happens, what if we don't get along." He chuckles "don't worry about that, all the freelancers have been measured for each and every A.I. We get, York got Delta, Logic, I got Theta, Trust, and your getting Iota, Curiosity." It took you a moment to think about this, out of all 49 freelancers, they chose you for Iota. "Thank you North." He pulled away from you and smiles. "I'm glad I could help." He grins, "now come here" He picks you up, laying on your bed. "Love you Dakota." You whisper cuddling up to his body. "Love you too S/N"